Topless Pic Woooo Hooooo

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Not me, heaven forbid ...but don't get to excited guys.
Pic might not be what you were expecting.

Anyone else going topless this season?

Attachments

• ToplessRTV2.jpg
    ToplessRTV2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 197

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Funny. I like the way he mows so long as he doesn't hit his scarecrow.

I don't go topless myself.

628pm

Site Supporter
Not for me, just got my x900 this year, I kinda like the top and the windshield. Don't have doors or the back yet, but if I had the back it would be on also, doors would be off if I had them.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Doc, you use your topless RTV to pull that mower? Mighty good use of your ingenuity to get some seat time. Just tie a rope to the bumper hitch and off you go. Your RTV could even pull 2-3 mowers in tandem- what do you think? ( i'll almost bet that Peanut has done that... or at least thought about doing doing it.) LOL

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
( i'll almost bet that Peanut has done that... or at least thought about doing doing it.) LOL

YES, YES, YES !!!
And down here. Let it rain a little bit.
You should see our watersports !!!!
Thinking about putting some of these corn feed folks in the Olympics !!!!

Give them a beer and a pat on the back................... and watch what
happens !!!!

Down here in the south, THERE IS NO FEAR !!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJOKCGKifE[/ame]

.......... two guns

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This time of year coming up from our river lot we drive right into the setting sun. My plastic windshield would dispurse that bright sun and blinded me. It was horrible. So my windshield is off for now, to see better and better air flow.
Planted some trees last night and it started raining before I was done. Got soaked. The top is back on now. I was topless long enough. LOL

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
we have a ditch in the canefield when it rains a lot it fills up we use the hood off of what ever car or truck we can find.right now we have a chevy truck hood it sits two people side by side. talk about fun man..eww-wee

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Doc, you use your topless RTV to pull that mower? Mighty good use of your ingenuity to get some seat time. Just tie a rope to the bumper hitch and off you go. Your RTV could even pull 2-3 mowers in tandem- what do you think? ( i'll almost bet that Peanut has done that... or at least thought about doing doing it.) LOL

we now that you mentioned it I have thought about mounting a few push mowers to a flat plat and make a homemade bush hog but I never got around to makin it yet.plus I don't have the room to pull it

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
yep, and it worked pretty darn good. One mower is enough, more seat time. :beer: :D

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Mine is always topless. I like the open cab so I don't have to worry about breaking glass and fighting doors to get in and out in brush. It goes and hauls and that is what I bought it for. When it is real cold it stays in the barn since I like my heat too much.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
I like my open rhino it.s nice to ride and have the wind blowing but man them climate controlled cabs on them rtv's would be real nice down here with the heat we got.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
it.s nice to ride and have the wind blowing
Not so nice when it's -20° + the wind chill (approx 1° per MPH).
If you drive down the road at 25 into a 20 MPH head wind at -20°, that's about -65°. At that temp, your skin freezes in minutes.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That's why it's nice to be able to take the top off and the windshield off for weather like it is now. Nice to feel that air movement. I did put the top back on after getting caught out in the rain, but still with no windshield it's nice and cool to drive ...but I do get a few of the spider web leftovers in the cab when going down the trails. Windshield usually stops all that, but it stops the air to. Windshield will sure stop rain from coming in as bad if driving into the rain. I'm just glad it takes lass than a minute to put the windshield on or take it off. Very handy.