Memorial Day

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Have a Safe & Wonderful Memorial Day.

Remembering the men and women who died while serving in the country's armed forces !!!

*** I Salute You !!!!

.............. God Bless America,

.................... jamie

Attachments

• PGR Cemetary.jpg
    PGR Cemetary.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Patriot Guard.jpg
    Patriot Guard.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Patriot Guard Salute.jpg
    Patriot Guard Salute.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 58
  • PGR Patch.jpg
    PGR Patch.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Today is the day that the country has chosen to remember those that gave their lives so that those left behind and in the future could enjoy the freedoms and rights that our country provides it's citizens. Now adays even the illegals are more than amply given of the fruits of those lives and ultimate sacrifice.

Later, Veteran's day is the day to salute those that serve and have. Those men and women that did pay the toll of freedom, by giving their lives, in the past and now, never truly believed that they would be the ones to die. They wanted to fulfill their dreams, hopes, and plans. Yet, they gave all so that you and I could do those things. Live your daily life as you want; but do know, never forget, that they, my brothers,........those heros......did it for YOU..........God bless these United States........Dennis

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
My 22 yo grand daughter just came back from Normandy and other points of interest. She shared the pictures with us today of the cemeteries and memorials she visited. If those don't put a chill down your spine and a tear in your eye, you've missed the point.

Thanks to all that served.