newbie with 2012 kubota rtv900xt frame question

kubo8672

My names walter ive got a few questions about my 12' kubota rtv900xt. We have owned this thing since never had issues love this thing compared to our kawasaki mule. Anyways we use these two to transport construction equipment at work. Just recently our kubota was driven around by one of our guys and accidently backed up a backhoe into our rtv900xt damaging the bed and frame of the workhorse. Now our bed doesnt tilt and is off alignment. My question is although it seems like allot of work ive located a frame on ebay that id like to buy and swap parts onto. But the frame came off a 08 kubota rtv900 mines the 900xt. Does anyone know the difference

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
Walter you are talking about the new XT versions with independent suspension at all 4 corners.

Old versions had the De Dion rear suspension. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Dion_tube

Big change in suspension alone, I suspect you will have lots of issues trying to marry the old frame to the newer XT parts.

Just guessing.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to our forum Walter. I'm glad you found us. I just wanted to welcome you. We have a few who work with these RTV's and maybe they can help locate a more compatible frame for the switch.