Kioti CK30 will not start

bernty

I have never had a problem starting my CK30 but today it will not start. It does crank ok so the battery is ok (new). I have checked and bled the fuel line up to bolt #1 in the enclosed picture. or http://
fuel.jpg
. No problem. However, if I losen the fuel line going to the injectors (#3) I get nothing. Thought the fuel shut of solenoid #4 would not work but it does.
There is an orange cap shown here as #2. Can't find any reference to it in my manual. What is suppose to go in here. Oil or what?
Any hint would be appreciated.
P.S. Someone told me that when removing the solenoid I should be able to put my finger in the hole and be able to move the aperture inside. I can't. Should I be able to press this in. Could it be stuck in? I can't see it but it feels like a washer with a hole in the center for the solenoid arm.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
My DK45 just got serviced. I took it to the gun club and ran it for about 2 hours and it lost throttle response. Stalled a couple times, started, ran a few minutes, and again lost throttle. Sometimes stalling, sometimes only maintaining idle. Ended up being a gunked up fuel pump...... don't ask me how. Might be another thing to look into .............