Unique Lowered RTV 900

shinnery

Mismatched tires and I read that hour meter as 400+ not 4000. I will keep my '96 I think. Would be interesting to see that front driveshaft, how many U-joints?
Bryce

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mismatched tires and I read that hour meter as 400+ not 4000. I will keep my '96 I think. Would be interesting to see that front driveshaft, how many U-joints?
Bryce
I had to wonder if that was a decimal point after the 400 but looking at the wear and trouble they went through to lower it I was guessing it's really 4000+ ...not sure but it looks more like a 4k machine than 400 ...and the price is in the 4k machine ballpark to my way of thinking. Not at all interested in it so it does not really matter but that is why I stated it at 4k hours.

shinnery

Where is the air inlet for the Radiator, behind the seat? Picture 17of 17 showing the bad CV-Boot also shows a worn out bushing in the lower control arm at lower right in picture. The hour meter only shows three digits plus the tenths digit so it cannot be indicating over 999 hours, apparently a replaced meter considering all the other wear and damage.
Bryce