2017 X1140 mods

TrevNB

I'm new here and seems to be a great place for info. I ordered a new x1140 from my local dealer this week. And i'm looking for so info. I will be using the rtv for plowing and off road driving to the camp and our local atv trails/logging rds. I usually never am the one to leave anything stock to a degree. And managed to order the lift kit and rear covers for the transmission/receiver. I know they max out around 25mph is there any way present owners are increasing the top end? I also plan on having bigger tires on the unit. I have some luck on my side as we recently hired here at work hired a local Kubota technician. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new here and seems to be a great place for info. I ordered a new x1140 from my local dealer this week. And i'm looking for so info. I will be using the rtv for plowing and off road driving to the camp and our local atv trails/logging rds. I usually never am the one to leave anything stock to a degree. And managed to order the lift kit and rear covers for the transmission/receiver. I know they max out around 25mph is there any way present owners are increasing the top end? I also plan on having bigger tires on the unit. I have some luck on my side as we recently hired here at work hired a local Kubota technician. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

What lift did you order? I have been unable to find anything for the X series. All the lifts I have seen are for the ones with the springs for the rear suspension

Brett

TrevNB

Weidmanbros which is kinda like orange aftermarket and I think they run it or something. . I will be happy if it's what the picture says lol. I
2" Lift Kit for Kubota RTV X-Series
$193.99
Item #: AT-STLKU03

Man that's slick and looks like it'll work. That's the first one I've seen and I've spent hours looking. Let me know how it goes or I'll try it myself. Mine comes in sometime in sept

Brett

TrevNB

I'm hoping it's easy. The new wheels should hopefully be In at the latest first week of sept. And the kit along with other protector plates. I would guess be in around the same time. Yeah I will post all my stuff on here for sure.

I'm hoping it's easy. The new wheels should hopefully be In at the latest first week of sept. And the kit along with other protector plates. I would guess be in around the same time. Yeah I will post all my stuff on here for sure.

Where'd you order it from? Acme? I called weidmanbros and they said the kit came out about two weeks ago and they have already sold out. It's such a simple design by the looks of it. Should install pretty easy. Anxious to hear what you think.

Brett

TrevNB

I gave the part number to my Kubota dealer. But I haven't recieved them yet so possible that it could be the same story. I installed same thing roughly on my last side by side. Very simple.i I do manage to get them I will copy them and let you guys know on here. I'm sure I can make them. Good friend of mine has a plasma table.

TrevNB

Will be pics. Waiting for it to arrive hope this week. Was a delay with the recall. My last machine I gained about 13kph at70. So may see a gain of 5-7. Have to see if I can tuck my old tires on the buggy.