X1100 rtv spray buggy with cruise?

Hey Brett,
When you get this all together I would be very interested in knowing how it worked out for you.
If you dont mind give us a update after youve made a couple rounds!
Thanks

For sure. Don't know if I'll do much spraying once its comes in but I'll putting out water trying to get a feel for it in the mean time. I'm getting pretty excited. Going to pick up a trailer for it Monday. Getting a 18' car hauler that has the last two feet as a dove tail and 3500 lb axles with brakes. It's my smallest trailer and I'm excited about having something light to haul with. I'll also use it for our new zd1211 we ordered and is waiting at the dealership for us.

My big trailer is a 35+5 with 15k axles. Weighs 10k and would be overkill with this. With the car hauler I can use the tractor to set a tote of water or chemicals on the trailer easily

Brett

Got the new trailer on Monday. Forgot how handy a little trailer was. Still counting down until the rtv comes in then it'll be a mad dash to get it outfitted.

Brett

Nice! I sold all my small trailers too, and like you I miss the convenience. What did you get?

It's just a 16' with 2' dovetail car hauler. Seems pretty well put together. Brakes on one axle. Side slide in ramps. Going to pick up some expanded and weld it onto the top of the ramps for when I use it to haul the mower. I wanted something without sides so I could easily load a 275-330 gallon tote for water or chemicals depending on the size of job. Built two weeks ago so it's nice and shiny. Put it in the shop too and backed it into a pipe wrench that was hanging off my welding table. Cracked the dang lense for the light already. Guess it's time to move over to LED while it's still new

When they say to draw out your dream shop and double it, they mean it. Mine is filled up. We should be ok getting the rtv and 1211 in it still but that'll be about full.

Brett

Picking up our mower Tuesday. Hurricane Harvey has made a mess. Rtv delivery date was pushed back to sept 29. The wait is painful. I'll post pics of the mower and then buggy as it comes in. Ordering the tires next week and dealer requested that I just drop ship to them so there's no waiting. Going to see what they will charge to install the lift kit while they have it so I can play and not work on it right away

Brett

Finally got the mower. They are going to deliver the rtv when it comes in. They are installing the 2" lift for free and the new tires im sending to them. Only got to make about 3 paths around the house yesterday and love the mower so far.

Brett

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I use an A1 ranger mist sprayer in my 1100 and love it. i can cover almost 100 feet but have to be careful of wind. i also use it for fly control on the cows. the rest of the time when i want to be more selective i use a roto wiper behind the RTV so i don't get the legumes.

Here's my first piece of kubota equipment. Love it so far.

Also, I ordered my new tires for the rtv. Should be home sometime after the first of oct. So far, it'll have 27x11x12 all the way around, 2" lift and 4K warn winch. Can't remember about the radio...

Brett

Attachments

• IMG_5545.jpg
    IMG_5545.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5546.jpg
    IMG_5546.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5568.jpg
    IMG_5568.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 101
I use an A1 ranger mist sprayer in my 1100 and love it. i can cover almost 100 feet but have to be careful of wind. i also use it for fly control on the cows. the rest of the time when i want to be more selective i use a roto wiper behind the RTV so i don't get the legumes.

Man that sounds pretty slick. I'll have to look it up

Brett

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Here's my first piece of kubota equipment. Love it so far.

Also, I ordered my new tires for the rtv. Should be home sometime after the first of oct. So far, it'll have 27x11x12 all the way around, 2" lift and 4K warn winch. Can't remember about the radio...

Brett

Nice looking set up! Keep up the good work!

Just got back from a 3 mile ride. Runs about 20 going up a hill with ac. Got 26 going down hill. Rides great and looks fantastic to me! Excited to start ordering more goodies.

Brett

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 82

shinnery

Lookin' Great! The deer won't be able to see that hiding in the woods. LOL
Just don't loose it when you walk away from it.........

Lookin good!!!!

Thanks

Lookin' Great! The deer won't be able to see that hiding in the woods. LOL
Just don't loose it when you walk away from it.........

They can hear it. Sure seems to idle high and loud. I think worse than my mower.

Sweet rig!

Thank you. Love it so far. Found one issue but was easily fixed. They ran the power wires for the winch over the cv shaft. It was wearing on the wire. Zip tied it to the upper control arm for now. Also missing the boots for the power leads as well. Besides that it's great.

Brett

Ordered the sprayer on Monday. Called for the raven cruizer ii and the guy I've been dealing with told me that raven is releasing a new product. It's called the cr7. They received two on pre-release for being a platinum dealer and I decided to go that way. Should be here tomorrow. Had a larger screen and is the latest and greatest at this price point vs 10 year old technology.

Brett