At 113

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: At 113

yup i read that story this mornin . man just think of the history that died with him.that man live and grew up inan age whene all of us would have been studying it in history class. acept for you twoguns you bout what knockin on the door of 75 huh??lol</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

Tommy remember,, he knows where you live.......and he has gators too!!!!!!!!!......haha Bordercollie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

trust me i will know if twoguns is on the move i'll just keepin touch with the popeyes people and tell them to let me know if there are any increases in sales around here by a guy drivin a orange bota. twoguns loves popeyes heck i love it to das some good food dare yea.</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter

As to the picture you claimed was me or twoguns I can assure neither me or the wife have wrinkles in our butts! YET.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

i lamo when ole rusty sent me that picture he said send it to twoguns and muleman fast!!! lmao thatsure was some wrinkles mano man. dat rusty is crazy. das why he;s bald cause he pulls his hair out thinkin up stuff like this.</p>

Tommy,</p>

I wonder why Two Guns or Muleman haven't come clean and admitted that they are in the picture.......oops, wait a minute, maybe that picture is Bczoom, before his reconstructive surgery after the accident. Who ever it is they sure look old in that picture.</p>

Rusty,</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

man it sure is quiet on their part i bet they thinkin a real good comeback for you. i have a feelin your in trouble infact i heard there was a bota headin north on the interstate late this after noon.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Having seen the picture, as well as seeing pictures of Two Guns and Muleman, it's definitely Muleman. I don't think Two Guns ever takes off his hat but believe he has more hair.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

andRusty Anvil,</p>

....... tommy can email you a picture, showingthe proof, that I like thesnow better than the beach !!!! </p>

Go ahead Tommy, send it to Rusty ~~~~~~</p>

There is a good reason why, andto top it off, I hate sand !!!!!</p>

</p>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ two guns </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

man i ain't sending that picture of them fine young ladies you said they was some church going folks and i don't want their family comin after me for spreading propaganda photos of them all over the net. by the way do you have any more clips of them??lol</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

yea i don't think it's twoguns iether because he's not carrying a boz of popeyes chicken in his hand. twoguns don't go far from that chicken he's like me we like dat chicken but twoguns has a fetish for it they made that movie chicken run just because of him.</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter

[quote user="bczoom"]</p>

Having seen the picture, as well as seeing pictures of Two Guns and Muleman, it's definitely Muleman. I don't think Two Guns ever takes off his hat but believe he has more hair.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Go ahead, be a wise a**. I will show the wife your response and let you deal with her! I still have the directions to your place on Mapquest.It is kinda stuck in there for some reason.She knows how to shoot but don't have real good aim. Just enough to wound you but not put you out of your misery! BTW, I do have more hair than that and it is not as grey as my beard.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

As bad as I hurt right now, I doubt a gunshot would even be felt.</p>

Ummm, as I recall, you (Muleman) are older than both Two Guns and myself which is why I figure it has to be you.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

ain't it funny how we are wrinkled up when we are newly born and then we wrinkle up when we get old.i sure feel bad for them two old fella like twoguns and muleman it seems like some cocoa butter cream coulda helped out. sorta like grapes they start out nice and firm then they get juicy and tasty then they dryup get wrinkled and just give you the sheatts if you eat them.</p>