just a reminder

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
I just wanted to let everyone one my buddie's wife lost her battle with cance early this morning.i would stop by after work everyother week to check on them.i went there 3 weeks ago and she was sitting on the sofa with a head full of hair joking around with everyone like nothing was wronge,the next week I went there and she was laying down on the sofa and had lost more than half her hair. this past Monday I went and she was sitting up in her bed and had just about lost the rest of her hair and was looking very bad.my buddy called me yesterday to tell me she was in icu and that they put her of a strong med so she wouldn't be in any pain .the family said their goodbyes before they started the meds because dr said she wouldn't regain contiosness again.i got a text about an hour ago that she had passed away during the early morning. things just happened so fast.now I have to see about adopting her Chihuahua . she asked me last week that if anything happened that I would take her pet and give it a good home.life is way to short to say wait til tomorrow. tomorrow may never come so spend as much time as you can with people you care about today for tomorrow may never come.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I am so sorry to hear that Peanut. God bless the family and help them thru this hard time. He is a rock so depend on Him.
It is mighty kind of you to take the pup and care for it. God bless you too.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that as well. :(
May God take her into His loving arms.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My condolences for you and the family Peanut. So sad to see anyone go through that battle. I hope you get her Chihuahua, but wishes with that. Take care!!!!

herman48

I just wanted to let everyone one my buddie's wife lost her battle with cance early this morning.i would stop by after work everyother week to check on them.i went there 3 weeks ago and she was sitting on the sofa with a head full of hair joking around with everyone like nothing was wronge,the next week I went there and she was laying down on the sofa and had lost more than half her hair. this past Monday I went and she was sitting up in her bed and had just about lost the rest of her hair and was looking very bad.my buddy called me yesterday to tell me she was in icu and that they put her of a strong med so she wouldn't be in any pain .the family said their goodbyes before they started the meds because dr said she wouldn't regain contiosness again.i got a text about an hour ago that she had passed away during the early morning. things just happened so fast.now I have to see about adopting her Chihuahua . she asked me last week that if anything happened that I would take her pet and give it a good home.life is way to short to say wait til tomorrow. tomorrow may never come so spend as much time as you can with people you care about today for tomorrow may never come.

How true! I lost first my father and then my sister-in-law and then my brother to cancer. My mother died of old age, at 92. And I quite often feel remorse for not having been closer to them when they were alive.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Let God give that family the strength to pick up and go on. To realize these things are in HIS control and NOT ours answers a lot of those WHY questions.........God bless.....Dennis