RTV1100C Work lighting

Harley

I have a new RTV1100C (i also have a BX2200 workhorse, and an L48 with backhoe....Kubota through and through) I want to install a work light up front and a yellow beacon in the rear for plowing. So I pulled the exterior cover off one of the mounting locations and found wiring ....sweet. Then I pulled the switch plate off in the interior of the cab and found .....two multi wire plastic connectors (which fit the Kubota ($30) rocker switch) and two pair of wires with simple spade connectors on them. If I could figure out how to add a picture to this I would) anyway. Of the plastic multiwire connectors.....one is cream colored and one is Blue.... anyone know witch is witch.....and also the spade connectors. Yes I could just open everything up and wring it out one at a time but....just asking. Mostly because I figure the plastic connectors work through relays, but not sure about the open spade fitting duo. Any help here??

CKing

Do search you'll find links to factory wiring diagram and the wattage there rated for. just search for 1100 kights

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Not sure about you connector question but I just cut the factory ones off and crimped on ones I’m familiar with