Any Firearm Guys here ?

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I Got a Short Email back From Him Eric with a pic . He dont say anything other then There eygptian Ak,s
Pics look Perty Decent . He has 2 AK,s wants 500 a piece both come with 2 - 30 round clips . Theres a 3rd gun in the Pic so not sure if its for sale or not . I Got no clue if there werth it or not . Its a local seller looks like . The Pics to big to Send But heres a small one . I aint sure what the gun on the left is . What Ya think . thanks Bob

Attachments

• ak pic.jpg
    ak pic.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 180

Erik

gun on the left is an SKS with synthetic stock.
those are good brush guns - fixed 10 round magazine, performs a lot like a 30-30, only ammo is cheaper.
the AK is a good deal according to my buddy down your way who's into them. extra mags can be picked up pretty cheap, too.
you might also check J&G sales online for wholesale pricing, unless you want to drop the guy a line and offer $1100 for all 3.

Erik

not a problem - wish I had some spare $$ right now to jump on part of that deal myself. Instead, we're shelling out $750 for clutch repairs on the wife's car today.

PBinWA

Hey Cowboy,

Those look like good pricing on the AK's. Jump on them!

:thumb:

I bought an AR15 lower a few weeks ago and thought I could just store it for a rainy day but you know it's been raining out a lot lately and I keep finding myself shopping for parts to build another one. ;)