RTV1140 Line-X

ccmdvl1960

We had Line-X sprayed on the brush guard and dump box of our RTV1140. There have been threads here and there that I have seen where folks have wondered if it would work. It works. We originally were only going to have the inside of the bed done, but the paint was crummy and it needed to be sandblasted prior to the Line-X application, so I had them spray the whole thing instead of messing around with paint. The conversion between the small and large bed works flawlessly. The bottom of the bed was Line-X'ed, but not textured, so material slides out easily. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the bed floor. The noise level in the cab is noticeably less with the Line-X in the bed.

Attached are some photos. The last one is what the machine looked like when we bought it.

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2803.jpg
    IMG_2803.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 00Y0Y_1WAftvD8eXs_600x450.jpg
    00Y0Y_1WAftvD8eXs_600x450.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 196

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Those are some great pictures. Thanks for posting them. I don't see why Kubota won't put that s"pray in liner" stuff on the floor instead of that moisture catching mat thing. I know it is rusty under mine and if I get a chance, I would like to do my floor and foot area with it. Good job on what you did !! bordercollie

628pm

Site Supporter
Looks great, I'm thinking about doing the foot area and bed also, just want to use it a little first before too many changes.

ccmdvl1960

If I were to do it again, I would get the front wheel wells and floor done. Annual liberal coatings of Fluid Film will have to do. I don't have a trailer, so I didn't have a good way of getting the whole machine to the Line-X place, so we just took the bed and brush guard off of the machine.

Popo1945

When I bought my 04 900rtv the dealer sent it out & had the inside of dump box & the cab floor sprayed. It has held up real well. It isn't line-x but it works. I'd recommend it on any machine. I like the look of the line-x on the front bumper. Mine just raps over the top of the box & it's gray in color.
I'll post a couple pics soon.