Another recall

G

This one only hit about 20 people, but a few RTV's had tollerance problems and are having their engines replaced. Those few people got letters in the mail. Since its so few units I'dnormaly not bother mentioning it, but since we are probablyone fo the best collections for realRTV technical info out there I thought I would add too it.

G

This one only hit about 20 people, but a few RTV's had tollerance problems and are having their engines replaced. Those few people got letters in the mail. Since its so few units I'dnormaly not bother mentioning it, but since we are probablyone fo the best collections for realRTV technical info out there I thought I would add too it.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So far, I haven't gotten any correspondence from Kubota on my RTV (including the initial recall).
I checked with the dealer about the time of the last recall and he pulled my RTV up based on the S/N. According to Kubota, someone else (about 30 miles N of me) owns my RTV. I have no idea if it's been corrected. If I sent you my S/N or VIN, can it be looked up to see if it's been corrected?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So far, I haven't gotten any correspondence from Kubota on my RTV (including the initial recall).
I checked with the dealer about the time of the last recall and he pulled my RTV up based on the S/N. According to Kubota, someone else (about 30 miles N of me) owns my RTV. I have no idea if it's been corrected. If I sent you my S/N or VIN, can it be looked up to see if it's been corrected?

G

For some reason they seem to have pulled the service bullitin about this. I will check again later and see if I can find it. It also affected about a dozen BX2230's that use basicly the same block.

G

For some reason they seem to have pulled the service bullitin about this. I will check again later and see if I can find it. It also affected about a dozen BX2230's that use basicly the same block.

Ricochet

<div>Unit S/N ranges 17206-19469& 26530-26534, but not all engines in these ranges are affected.
</div> <div>
Engine S/N ranges4G8169-4G8214& 4G8524-4G8551 to be exact.</div> <div></div> <div>If your engine falls in the above engine S/N ranges you will get a new engine.</div>

Ricochet

<div>Unit S/N ranges 17206-19469& 26530-26534, but not all engines in these ranges are affected.
</div> <div>
Engine S/N ranges4G8169-4G8214& 4G8524-4G8551 to be exact.</div> <div></div> <div>If your engine falls in the above engine S/N ranges you will get a new engine.</div>