How to brew coffee

Dougster

Old Member
Ol' Dougster: Do not worry :wink: . There are a lot of good roaster/coffee joints out there who make a decent cup of "Joe" :starbucks: . There is even a good place for good :starbucks: about a mile from where I live. All you need to do is drive on MA Rt# 9W and look for a local "variety" store with a full size Holstein on the roof :eek: in Cummmington, MA. I will warn you that there are some artist types out here, but the hill apes can keep them in check :rolleyes: :cool: . Jay :letitsnow:
Well, I do need to come out there to visit the Happy Valley again at some point. My original selling Mahindra dealer is in Belchertown near the Amherst line. He is a very colorful character and often has a "good deal" on something for me to consider (although decidely NOT on a new Yanmar CBL-40 or VIO-35).

Just keep them crazy MOONBAT people away from me!!! :wink: :wave:

Dougster :starbucks:

irwin

Hiya Jay, I haveta monitor the coffee intake due to the shakes it gives me when I over indulge, besides the third cup doesn't taste as good as the second, and the second's not as fine as the wonderful first cup.

At night my cheapo coffee maker is set up and the timer is ready for 4:45am. it's then I make my way from the watercloset, to the woodstove, and finally to the kitchen, the delicious scent of morning is already dripping it's last drops. :starbucks: yummy.. Nothing matches that first cup's wholesome goodness....well maybe the first cigar of the day..:hide: the wife use to enjoy the smell of cigers til we got hitched..:pat: :nuke: now she thinks they are more like :fart2: :rolleyes:

jbrumberg

I still miss my good and cheap rot gut cigars after a good meal, and they would keep the mosquitoes and other biting buggers away. (No offense to Brandi's canine companion). But the smell of that coffee in the morning is hard to beat :starbucks: (That and some good aged maple and/or apple in the woodstove.). Jay

PS: It's amazing how a woman's taste changes following marriage :eek: . Although I have only been married for around 3 years, I have been living with "She Who Must Be Obeyed" for 28 years+ prior to marriage. There have been some minor, but noticable changes since the marriage, but I am too lazy and not romantic enough to do much about anything at this point :pat: .