Okay... Who is the NTT Comedian???

Bindian

I love that picture on the left! ;) The Big Red Beast appears to be casually leaning on a tree watching it's new barn get built!!! :D

It is the hen which sings which has laid the egg. :confused:

Dougster :starbucks:
Dougster,:tiphat:
I forgot to take another angle of that photo. The right front tire is up on a 2x6 ramp supported by a cinder block and a chunk of concrete.:eek: The Big RED Beast is tilted as you can see the loader bucket tilt compared to the level barn. It was okay to stand on the bucket this way. Otherwise the tilt would have been more.:shitHitsFan: The left rear tire is really up against the old oak's large feeder root.:pat:
Also, I said the saying wrong. Dad always said the guilty dog barks first.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,:tiphat: I forgot to take another angle of that photo. The right front tire is up on a 2x6 ramp supported by a cinder block and a chunk of concrete.:eek: The Big RED Beast is tilted as you can see the loader bucket tilt compared to the level barn. It was okay to stand on the bucket this way. Otherwise the tilt would have been more.:shitHitsFan: The left rear tire is really up against the old oak's large feeder root.:pat:
I'm sure you know what you're doing. :) That barn is gonna be nifty when done!!! :thumb:
Also, I said the saying wrong. Dad always said the guilty dog barks first.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi
Well, we know who the "Guilty Dog" is now. ;) He'll be the one walking around World Ag Expo wearing the Michael Jackson Glitter Glove and occasionally yelling out "OOOuuuuwwww", holding the brim of his hat down and breaking into an MJ moonwalk!!! :yum: :yum: :yum:

Brian,

I am truly sorry that this has gotten this far out of hand. Doug, Brian had absolutely nothing to do with this whole evil scheme.

It was all me, the Evil Edster. I got the CD and the Picture sent them out to Mrs. B who then enlisted the help of a friend to send the stuff to you From Santa Barbara.

So Doug leave Brian out of this whole mess he had nothing to do with it at all. :yum: :yum: :starbucks:

Oh yea and the whole thing is totally your fault Doug.

Dougster

Old Member
Brian, I am truly sorry that this has gotten this far out of hand. Doug, Brian had absolutely nothing to do with this whole evil scheme.

It was all me, the Evil Edster. I got the CD and the Picture sent them out to Mrs. B who then enlisted the help of a friend to send the stuff to you From Santa Barbara.

So Doug leave Brian out of this whole mess he had nothing to do with it at all. :yum: :starbucks: Oh yea and the whole thing is totally your fault Doug.
Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: You wouldn't know Michael Jackson if he moonwalked right up to you and gave you a big wet kiss!!! :eek: :pat: :yuk: :puke1:

Who the hell do you think you're kidding??? :rolleyes:

This diabolical hoax has Hollywood Brian's name written all over it!!! :bangin: :waiting: Mrs. B... wonderful person that she is... is just trying to cover for him. :cool:

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: You wouldn't know Michael Jackson if he moonwalked right up to you and gave you a big wet kiss!!! :eek: :pat: :yuk: :puke1:

Who the hell do you think you're kidding??? :rolleyes:

This diabolical hoax has Hollywood Brian's name written all over it!!! :bangin: :waiting: Mrs. B... wonderful person that she is... is just trying to cover for him. :cool:

Sorry Brian I tried. :sorry: I am in agreement with you though. The whole thing is Doug's fault. If he had not said anything about your well to do neighbors none of this would have happened. So in my honest opinion THIS IS ALL DOUG'S FAULT

Dougster

Old Member
Sorry Brian I tried. :sorry: I am in agreement with you though. The whole thing is Doug's fault. If he had not said anything about your well to do neighbors none of this would have happened. So in my honest opinion THIS IS ALL DOUG'S FAULT
Is it my fault that rich left-coast celebrity, businessman, entrepreneur, large blue equipment owner and land baron "Hollywood Brian" and his wife the lovely Mrs. B happen to live next door to Michael Jackson??? No!!! :no: This is not the old Dougster's fault. There is no way I am responsible. I am merely the innocent victim in all this. :eek:

I was the poor, elderly person on the receiving end of this dastardly, diabolical and devious plot!!! :unhappy: You can't possibly blame moi! :( Even if the music ain't half bad. ;)

urednecku

Wasn't me either.
But had a thought while reading the post, did one of these guys have some-one else do it??? That way they could TRUTHFULLY say "I WASN'T ME".

Dougster

Old Member
Wasn't me either. But had a thought while reading the post, did one of these guys have some-one else do it??? That way they could TRUTHFULLY say "I WASN'T ME".
Well, of course, that was Brian's tactic right from the beginning. :rolleyes: But it didn't hold up long-term. Clearly, Brian couldn't take the enormous guilt and resulting pressure... and Mrs. B saw that and sought to relieve Brian of his guilt by taking the guilt on herself. But the sharp old Dougster saw right through that diversion and the rest is history! :cool:

I am convinced that the blame (and punishment) has been correctly placed here now. :) This case is closed! :thumb:

jbrumberg

Behind every "Great Man" stands a "Great(er) Woman" :cool: (usually, but I live in MA :rolleyes: ). I have said this a lot in my life, but this time it "feels" differently and having stated this right now I wonder if I need to have my meds reevaluated again :confused:. All I know is that SWMBO has kept me going for over 30 years :eek:, and I still can get my "toys" episodically :rolleyes:. Jay :letitsnow:

jbrumberg

It's 2:30 AM and I am reading NTT. I think I have answered my own question about the meds :eek: . Too early for the fuu-fuu :starbucks: . Having carefully read this thread again; I still remain :confused:, and I feel there is a far, far greater "subplot" beyond my comprehrension. I am now confident when I say there is a "Greater Woman behind every Great Man" again. Keep the home fires burning MMVR :thumb:. Jay :letitsnow:

PS: I do not think MMVR "cleanly fits" the profile of the perpetrator, but could be peripheral participant/protaganist. Does anyone here at NTT have a vested interest in :starbucks: other than as a consumer of :starbucks: products?

Dougster

Old Member
PS: I do not think MMVR "cleanly fits" the profile of the perpetrator, but could be peripheral participant/protaganist.
You can stop rethinking this case Jay! There will be no appeals! Hollywood Brian has been tried, found guilty and dealt his punishment!!! Mrs. B was just an innocent bystander during the actual crime... and later, the loyal and caring wife. :cool:

Attachments

• _mj-white-glove.jpg
    _mj-white-glove.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 161