Has anyone seen this bad boy?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Never saw that one before.

That doesn't sounds like the OEM engine either. Could just be the exhaust but you can hear a turbo has been added.

cpsseals

Form following function? I don't think so... Most interesting how the stacks move with the dump feature of the bed. :)

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
He probably ran the stacks connected to the bottom of the bed and all the way to where the bed hinges on the frame an used some flex pipe to make the connection to the hard pipeing coming from the engine.

cpsseals

He probably ran the stacks connected to the bottom of the bed and all the way to where the bed hinges on the frame an used some flex pipe to make the connection to the hard pipeing coming from the engine.

Guess he was tired of cleaning the spark arrestor...

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I just show Mrs Two Guns,

She looked at me and said , "No, Dont even think about it"

........... Oh well. :bonk:

BaiJiu

Nice RTV bet that can go through some serious crap.

When I lived in Alberta I had a older friend who was a moose hunter/outfitter, he used those old Honda 350's dueled up front and back pulling home made trailers with those old slick 50 tires under low pressure. The area he we hunted was completely muskeg and those ATV's could go through anything even loaded up with a couple of moose and those Alberta moose which routinely go between 1200 and 1600 pounds.

cpsseals

Here's a couple of those Alberta Moose you speak of. It's been a very hard winter for the wildlife this year so its real easy to walk right up to them when they build up the courage to feed. Hunger trumps fear I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_3089.jpg
    IMG_3089.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 98

BaiJiu

Thanks cpsseals, I sure miss those critters, been in Nova Scotia since the end of 2008 haven't seen one yet. When I lived in Alberta I saw them every week just on the way to work. Late fall early winter we would put some round bales of second cut alphalpa out in the fields and once they got use to the feed; you could get all the pictures you would ever want of both moose and deer, white tail and mulies.

cpsseals

Your welcome BaiJiu, We have a 1/4 section with about 90 acres of forest. We feed the wild critters all winter but this year hay just isn't enough so I'm looking to build some feeders for oats. They need the energy.

Tomahawk is a little over an hour west of Edmonton.

BaiJiu

Yeah I know what you are talking about, I still put out hole oats and cracked corn but now it is mostly for pheasants and white tail deer; mind you the blue jays and crows rob lots. Recently I`ve been using some oat straw and the deer seem to love it and the smaller animals still get the reidual seed.

BaiJiu

The ones my friend used he made himself. I do know that they came on and off quite easily, it was hard to steer the machines when he got back to hard trails so he always removed the extra front wheels.