What Tracks Are Best on RTV 1100

NewYorker

I am new to the forum and have been reading over some posts regarding tracks for RTVs. I bought a 1100 a little while ago and am currently researching and reading posts on what tracks seem to be the best to put on my 1100. Most of the posts are about the 900 with tracks, but I have read a few posts on the 1100s having problems rubbing against the radiator box. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
We have had quite a few run tracks on 900's but I don't recall any on the 1100's. Deerlope runs tracks in deep snow for syrup gathering.

King

I have done a lot of research on different tracks for the rtv 1100. I really depends on what you are going to do with it and how much you want to spend. Look at the ground covered in sq inches and the deeper the lugs the better. The rtv is a heavy machine and dosent float like some of the other machines, The guys at southwest ag really know there stuff there the ones that make the turbo kits swag turbo . There are lots of videos on youtube and watch how they go through the deep snow. Also the rears come in different lengths the longer and wider the better. The fronts are kind off limited because of space Soucy makes the best in my opinion but camoplast are good too matttracks are ok . Just look at the length and the width and ones with good grease fitting on there components and good rollers . Thanks Tim