Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark.Sibole

Then again if you are caught blame it on your dogs and their great computer skills.Tell them they posted it looking for a hot date???Use your imagination.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Then again if you are caught blame it on your dogs and their great computer skills.Tell them they posted it looking for a hot date???Use your imagination.
:yum: Sounds like the voice of experience. :yum:

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
I think we should talk about Peanut or Zoom!:hide::yum::yum:

Man see I'm ob the job had a minute free so I figured I would check in an what do I see someone done dragged my name into the mix agaib.that's ok just as long as we don't be talking about my sister an rusty anvil.well lunch over gotta go.be back as soon as I can.

Mark.Sibole

LOL good thing we are all friends here lol
Hope all is well Peanut.
I seen you have been postless so im hoping your busy making money while you can

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Man see I'm ob the job had a minute free so I figured I would check in an what do I see someone done dragged my name into the mix agaib.that's ok just as long as we don't be talking about my sister an rusty anvil.well lunch over gotta go.be back as soon as I can.

Hmm, seems like you b teasing us peanut. What's the scoop on your sis and rusty anvil? :poke: :yankchain: :yum:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Rusty is one of our members. He's with Peanut's sister. Let me see if I can find some threads...

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Good ole sis she is doing good.her education level might be a bit low kinda made me laugh .one time she went to the dr because she was bleeding heavy every month an the dr asked her what her flow was like an she said lanoleum.

Status
Not open for further replies.