1100 with v blade. What's it worth?

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thinking about selling my rtv and there are not many this far south with blades so I was hoping for some help from the northern guys to help me with what this might sell for. Under 70 hrs, 11,000 lumen LEDs , peanuts stick stoppers, back screen, rear work lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 170

BaiJiu

Nice machine, I don`t know the year but you should be able to get top dollar for it regardless of the year; depending on where you live and your tax rules. Where I live we have to pay sales tax on re-sales and that can cloud your judgement. Sometimes it is better to sell implements and accessories seperatly. Good luck

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Nice machine, I don`t know the year but you should be able to get top dollar for it regardless of the year; depending on where you live and your tax rules. Where I live we have to pay sales tax on re-sales and that can cloud your judgement. Sometimes it is better to sell implements and accessories seperatly. Good luck

Thanks, there is no sales tax on personally owned used equipment sales in tennessee. You are probably right on selling separately but would prefer to sell as whole.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Now is a great time to sell it with a foot of snow for many places up north. Check prices for similar models on Craigslist or other online resources for an up to date price on what folks are asking ...actual selling prices are harder to come but but this gives you a rule of thumb for asking prices.

cpsseals

I bought my 1100, a 2010, with 200 hours on it and a Kubota straight blade for $18,000 Canadian and I'm very happy with the value I got.
Hope that helps you narrow the value down a bit.

Al

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I bought my 1100, a 2010, with 200 hours on it and a Kubota straight blade for $18,000 Canadian and I'm very happy with the value I got.
Hope that helps you narrow the value down a bit.

Al

That does help. I was thinking 17,800 so it looks like I am in the right range. The v blade was over 5,000 installed.

cpsseals

I'd be asking $18,500 USD at least. If only you were in Alberta! For what your asking I'd buy a spare!!! A boy can dream can't he?

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry about the slow response. Been on a hunting trip with my son and no internet. Will check with dealership about feasibility of removing plow. Not sure how much time at labor rate to remove plow.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
mark will be in deep doo doo if word of this trade idea ever gets back to his missus . what do you think????