Rhino lining bed

oliver1755

I just wanted to share my opinion about rhino lining the bed of the RTV. I had it worked out with my dealer on the last RTV trade to have this done to the bed. It is awesome and really makes the machine run without any bed rattle. Plus it makes the bed have more grip and stuff doesn't slide as much. They will do it cheaper if you take the bed off and take it to them. Three pins and the wire to the tail lights and it's off!

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree Oliver. It will solve rattle issues and is so durable. Mine 2011 came with it and even with my farm work, only a tiny amount on the top of the tailgate edge has come off.. This is my fault because I put T posts there from time to time.

Heatwave

I had Rhinoliner applied to my RTV900 bed the first week after purchase ... that was in 2008. That was one of the smartest things I've ever done. Great stuff.

BaiJiu

What is a rhino liner, I had a factory spray in liner on my 2013 RTV 900, seems like a decent liner so far.

Heatwave

Rhinoliner is just a trade name for a painted-in liner compound. They're all about the same, I suspect.