10 Year Anniversary - suggestions?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My 10 year anniversary with my girl is coming up in a couple months. Hard to believe how quickly the years have passed.

Thinking of what to get her for the occasion.

You know how it goes on the honeymoon... Lube her up, ride her hard and put her away wet. I'm getting too old for that and I don't know if she would enjoy it as much either.

She doesn't care for jewelry but sometimes likes to accessorize to make a nice impression. I've already given her a bunch of things so I don't know what to do now.

Physically, she's still really good looking. Nice tight back end. I did pay to get her a new rack about 5 years ago which still looks really nice and gets touched regularly.

So, any thoughts or suggestions?

Kanook

I suspect that she's already equipped herself with some of Peanuts 'stick stoppers'....Headache Rack?

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
zoom..... so many ways to respond... and get in a heap of trouble. :dancing: lol

Have you considered a romantic weekend for two at Hidden Valley, Seven Springs or even Nemacolin? :whistling:

A night at the ballet in the Burgh ? :wow:

A short trip to Cabela's at Wheeling?. :2gunsfiring_v1:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Have you considered a romantic weekend for two at Hidden Valley, Seven Springs or even Nemacolin?

A night at the ballet in the Burgh ?

A short trip to Cabela's at Wheeling?.
Why would my RTV want to do any of these things for its 10 year anniversary?

What did you think I was talking about? :confused2: :whistling: :yum::yum::yum:

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
10 year

your RTV. Don't you think after all these years of abuse, and carrying all your wood and other stuff there should be some payback? After an oil change and a good warm soapy bath maybe a run to the sporting goods store for some UTV goodies is in order. Now if you decide to haul her up to a ski resort is entirely up to you. What did you think I was talking about?
:thewave:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Sit her down.
Hold her hand.
Tell her how pretty she is.
Tell her how happy she has made you as a wife, and how blessed you are to have her for the mother of your wonderful children.
Make her close her eyes.
Present her with a Quality Stainless Steel Auto Pistol in a Wooden Presentation Case.
Either it be Colt, Kimber, Springfield Armory, etc ...
Make it personal, Have her name engraved on the pistol at the Custom Shop.
........... or engrave, "10 Years of Happiness" !!!!

Along with a nice, Holster for her to keep it warm !!!

............. there you go, my answer .....
................ two guns

Attachments

• Shoulder Holster.jpg
    Shoulder Holster.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 54

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
OK,
It's time to confess !!!!
Don't know why, don't have a excuse. But I sure thought bczoom was talking about his wonderful wife.
Should have known better, after Re-reading the Post ....
I AM SORRY bczoom !!!!

Let me make this a new post.

Ok,
Get in your RTV, sit down. Pray & Thank God that you two are still together & happy !!!!

Post Script:
Still think the Custom Auto Pistol was a good idea. You can not deny that.
You can go ahead with the Pistol idea. And everytime "YA'LL" go
riding, lay it in the seat and say," This is OURS " :wave:

............. TWO GUNS ................

BaiJiu

Ok,
Get in your RTV, sit down. Pray & Thank God that you two are still together & happy !!!!

And lube her up completely before using her.