Remembering 2019

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Was a great year. Mostly good health. Visited with friends that I had not seen for a long time. Jobs for those that need/want work. And, lol, the RTV is running just fine.

How was your 2019?

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Barn got finished, equipment moved in. Every piece of equipment with a battery has an outlet with a charger. Daughter graduated and almost immediately landed a teaching job. Honey and I raised two teachers, a head wresting coach and a pastry chef. Not too shabby. I am approaching 30 years at my day job and managed to hold on for another year, thank God. All the kids all came home for Christmas and there is plenty of wood stacked. 2019 was better than I deserved. God bless.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
My 2019 was good . Ups and downs as others have had but have been blessed in many ways. I also got a nice bonus this year so will exercise my 2nd amendment rights with 2 small purchases from Buds gun shop. :) God bless America. collie

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Glad others had a good year. It was horrible for us. Roof blew off and expensive interior repairs to our house are still not complete. Cancer showed it’s ugly face and a quarter-million $ later I can only say Thank Goodness for Medicare and the Democrats who created and support it. I hope next year is different in every way.
Happy New Year wishes to All.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A pretty good year on our end.

Moved some elderly relatives with mental issues from 300 miles away to right next door. Much easier for us to take care of them. Traveling 600 miles every weekend was really getting old.

Mrs Zoom and I both retired. Nice to retire at 55 instead of 65.

Daughter graduated Penn State a couple weeks ago. Same week my son got accepted at Penn State.

RTV took a lot of the year off. I'd guess I put less than 5 hours on it. :(