Howdy!

2002TC24D

Hey everyone. :Tip-Hat2: How are things?

My name's Jeff, and I'm the proud owner of a used 2002 TC24D, as my username states....and I LOVE IT! Only had 425 hours on it. The Tractor came with a 12LA loader and 914A 54" side discharge MMM. I'm not a big fan of the MMM so it came off...

Since I bought the tractor, I picked up a NH caonpy, SpeeCo quick hitch, and a Land Pride BB1548 Box Blade. All have been great. Been thinking about adding a rear remote valve to the tractor and maybe a hyd. top link down the road...actually more for my 72 year old father than myself, but I plan on keeping this toy for a good couple decades or so, god willing!

Alright, enough of me rambling. Thanks for reading and checking out this thread.

-Jeff

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk Jeff!!!! :beer:
Excellent intro. :thumb:

Sounds like you have a great tractor there. We have a thread where we show off our toys, errr I mean tractors. :D
You'll really like rear hydraulics. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
Enjoy and post often!!!!! :thumb:

Mark777

WELCOME to NTT Jeff,

Great intro...and great tractor. Warms my heart as I have a 72 year old step-dad that I like to keep in as much tractor luxury as I can possibly afford.

Mark