4th of July

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
4th of July

</p>

Everyone have a Happy& Safe 4th !!!!!</p>

Being Mrs. Two Guns was a firecracker baby, going to spend the4th making her smile on her birthday !!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

</p>

Re: 4th of July

ALL FORUM MEMBERS............</p>

Have a safe 4th of July..........</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,</p>

P.S. Watch out for the fireworks going off over Two Gun's Plantation.........LOL.............</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

[quote user="TWO GUNS"]</p>

</p>

Everyone have a Happy& Safe 4th !!!!!</p>

Being Mrs. Two Guns was a firecracker baby, going to spend the4th making her smile on her birthday !!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

now we don't need you to be talkin about the sex life.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

why make her smile when you could drop yo pants and make her laugh.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

That's right >>>>></p>

She was born on the4th of July !!!</p>

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><font face="JohnHancock"><font color="#ff0000"> ~~~~~~~~ </font></font></span><span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

i wish i was bornon a holiday. it must be pretty neat to have a birthday on a holiday.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

<span style="font-size: large;">Have a safe and happy Independence Day everyone!!!!</span></p>

[quote user="tommy 20/69"]i wish i was bornon a holiday. it must be pretty neat to have a birthday on a holiday.[/quote]</p>

That may depend on the holiday, especially when you're a kid... I know people that were born on or about Christmas. They never liked it. Their birthday always seemed to be overshadowed by such a big holiday.</p>

My neighbor's boy (who turns 7 today) is born on the 4th. Now, that's a good one, especially at his age. To him, the party is considered his birthday first, Independence day a distant second. Well, whe you have 100+ people show up for your birthday party with fireworks and everything, that's a good day.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

G

BLA! It looks like its going to rain all day. So much for everything I had planned.</p>