1100's Rolling IN

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
1100's Rolling IN

Kubota must be flowing wide open at the production plant, brought a hunting buddy to my dealership ( approx. 55 miles ) out of town this morning. He purchased a new RTV 900 Worksite.</P>

While we were there, the dealer had eleven - 1100's , and 13 - 900's just showed up on transport trucks at that time & was unloading the crates behind the dealership.My dealer told me he cannot keep the RTV's in stock. They are selling like candy !!!! Most of the 900's were Orange, and most of the 1100's were in Camo ~~~~ Glad to see Kubota rolling 'em out !!!!</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: 1100's Rolling IN

[quote user="TWO GUNS"] Kubota must be flowing wide open at the production plant[/quote]
I'd say so!!!

I stopped in to my local dealer last Monday to order the high air intake kit. There were no RTV 1100's in sight as I walked from the lot, through the sales floor on my way to parts.

I could see through the window the salesman (there's only 1) was busy with a customer when I started in the front door.

The salesman excused himself from that customer and walked to his desk, grabbed something and started back to the customer. By now, I'm 1/2 way across the sales floor.

He said "catch" so I looked towards him. The keys were almost to me by that point but I caught them while still walking.

He just said "They're around back". I was still in stride heading for the parts department and just gave a smile and nod. Neither of us had to say what was out back but I knew what to expect.

I walked past the parts desk and said I'd be back, after checking out the 1100's.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to check them out for long but I do like them.

I was pleasently surprised he got one of each in stock. Being relatively small, he doesn't have the buying power to leverage any early receipt of the 1100's.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Re: 1100's Rolling IN

bczoom,</P>

Believe it or not, my dealer is the owner & the ONLY salesman. Now he has two ladies, that does the so called paper work. And two people in the shop, and that's it. I really don't see how he does it, the old building he is in was built in about 1923, think that's what it has on the concrete above the door. He told me long time ago,he is generated down tractor salesman, for his grandfather built & started selling farming equipment many moons ago from this old building.Then his father, and so on. This old " Tractor Shed" building makes ALL the Kubota tractors, rtv's, & equipment look so good as you drive by. But I am here to tell you, that man sells some equipment all over !!!!!</P>