What

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
What

Isthere been a death inafamily& nobody told me or what ? Or has everybody got lock- jaw ? Every RTV in the world must be doing great all at one time !!!!! Down here, it's still hot, no rain in sight, price of feed is going out of sight . </p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: What

i know what ya mean i had to come and visit the forums a few times just to see if it was still workin ok.but everytime i came nuthin moved.lol well now that you here what we gonna talk about???</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

I was wondering the same thing.Add to that list that the electric rates here are going up by 30% effective this month.I bet they are there where you are too. Thank goodness the RTV gets good fuel use. Bordercollie</p>

Deerlope

It has been hot and humid here with lots of rain. Rain should make it a good year for wild berries. We have a few tame blueberries but I have a drip irrigation on them. They are producing like mad. The RTV is going into sick bay on the Monday coming just for her annual checkup. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. For you folks in the sough keep thatAC going. Be safe. I bought a new gun in 7mm-08 topped it out with a 2x7 compact Leupold. Today I was shooting 1-1/2" groups at 10o yards. Irarely shoot that far but I always sight in at 100 yds.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

[quote user="Deerlope"]</p>

new gun in 7mm-08 topped it out with a 2x7 compact Leupold.</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

That there is a fine caliber. Looks like you've done got yourself a great combo !!!!! I also, am a firm believer in the Leupold rilfe scopes. Seen in a huntin' book I received the other day, showed Leupold has a new flashlight. Might give it a try, if it's half as good as there spotters & scopes, it will be worth lookin' into >>>>>>>.</p>

<span style="font-size: x-small;"></span><span style="color: #ff0000;"><font color="#ff0000"><font size="4"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></font></span><span style="font-size: medium;"></span></p>

</p>

G

We've had lots of regular rain. Corn crops look great, Hay is tough because its not been dry for more than 2-3 days at a time... its a mixed bag. Tough to know how this year is going to end up for guys, most people around us seem optimistic, our area does not get hit by the economic fluctuations the way the rest of the country does. </p>

</p>

Deerlope

I have got a 3X9 on my 25-06 that has been on it for over 35 years. I can not long drive tacks but is only me and not the scope.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

The 25-06 is a veryfine rifle Deeplope, flat shootin', dependable on knock-down.We must of been one of the first to grab one of these nice weapons, picked up mine in the fall of 1975. </p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

At the cabin the weather was absolutely wonderful, low temps in upper 40's, highs in the mid 80's and thank god no fires!</p>