A bootheeler here

Carpetride

Just thought I would introduce myself :wave: I've been researching tractors and plan to buy a Mahindra 4530 this week with FEL. We have a small farm on the side but our primary business is working with producers in hedging their grain and livestock. I don't have much to add yet to the forum but hope to soon. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Trent

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT Trent. :D I'm glad you found us and .... you are close to buying a Mahandra. Awesome. We have a good stable of other Mahandra users and one factory rep that stops in on occasion. I think your gonna like it here. :D
Congrats on your new tractor.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Mark777

Welcome Trent!

Take lots of pictures and share them when you get a chance OK? We need visual candy for our tractor fixes :).

Mark

rback33

Welcome aboard. I would like to have that machine myself. That tractor has a lot of loader for the HP. at least in my very biased, but humble opinion :mrgreen:

Carpetride

Thanks for welcome! I would've went and bought it today but the owner of the dealership won't be back until Friday. I will make sure to post a pic or two while it is still new and shiny.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for welcome! I would've went and bought it today but the owner of the dealership won't be back until Friday. I will make sure to post a pic or two while it is still new and shiny.

Congrats. We give rep points for pics of newly bought tractors. :thumb:

Bindian

Just thought I would introduce myself :wave: I've been researching tractors and plan to buy a Mahindra 4530 this week with FEL. We have a small farm on the side but our primary business is working with producers in hedging their grain and livestock. I don't have much to add yet to the forum but hope to soon. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Trent
Trent,
Glad you found us. Welcome. We can use all the Mahindra owners we can get here.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi