Hello from KY

:eek: :( Okay then... YOU explain why I (and I alone) have been honored with this unique and special title! :respect: :wink:

Dougster :starbucks:

I was there and know why you got that title. If I remember correctly you whined about the fact that you lost your member status when you signed up over here. Doc fell for your sob story and gave you the title of OLD Member. :yum: :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
Oh boy this is getting deep. Someone get my waders for me. :yum:
Damn. U beat me too it.:yum::yum::yum:
Admit it! :) You are BOTH just jealous! :cool:
I was there and know why you got that title. If I remember correctly you whined about the fact that you lost your member status when you signed up over here. Doc fell for your sob story and gave you the title of OLD Member. :yum: :yum:
I don't remember that story! ;) I think you just made it up! :D

I don't remember that story! ;)

I do. Old age creeping up on ya again? Next thing ya know we will see you on the news. Old Man drives car thru Starbucks :starbucks: front window. When the Old Man is questioned about what happened he claims to have hit the gas instead of the brakes. :yum: :yum: :yum: The old senility ploy:yum: to avoid prosecution.

Yeah, but I gotta tell you... I hate being a "Junior Member" again! :eek:

I'm WAY too old for that title!!! ;)

Dougster

Last edited:

Dougster

Old Member
I do. Old age creeping up on ya again? Next thing ya know we will see you on the news. Old Man drives car thru Starbucks :starbucks: front window. When the Old Man is questioned about what happened he claims to have hit the gas instead of the brakes. :yum: :yum: :yum: The old senility ploy:yum: to avoid prosecution.
Old age isn't creeping up on me. :rolleyes: It's already here! :eek: But you won't read about me driving through the front window of Starbucks:starbucks: . The hideous old A.R.E. doesn't have the umph it takes to jump the curbing. :)

Dougster

Old Member
Oh Lordy Edster... making up quotes again, heh??? What about this one I found in the archives:

civesnedfield said:
I have to admit it Dougster. You are Da Man! Nobody knows more about tractors than you do! Certainly not me! Not even Junk!!!

So there!!! :yum: :yum: :yum:

You can't be that much older there Junk... and I'm sure that I FEEL a lot older than you simply due to our respective jobs, bank accounts and places in society. But this misses the point of my special title! :)

My unique title is clearly a special badge of honor that recognizes my vast & overwhelming knowledge and experience... gained over my many productive years... in many different roles... in many different countries and continents. :cool:

Calendar years aside, most of you here are mere children by comparison! :mrgreen: :respect: :thumb:

Let me put it this way. Your criteria for considering yourself OLD would qualify me as ancient:rolleyes:

FarmwithMethuselah

Dougster

Old Member
Let me put it this way. Your criteria for considering yourself OLD would qualify me as ancient:rolleyes:

FarmwithMethuselah
Now this is like getting back to the old antiques® vs. classics® debate! ;)

Like your museum-grade restored tractors, You may be a classic® Junk... but *I* am clearly the antique®!!! :D

Bindian

:eek: :( Okay then... YOU explain why I (and I alone) have been honored with this unique and special title! :respect: :wink:

Dougster,
I have been out on the Big RED Beast digging up stumps. Ed already beat me to telling why you are the token "old" member. You didn't want to be called a "jr" member.:yum::yum: I guess Ed got home as usual at 3 and got online.:poke:
hugs, Brandi