Premium Oil Filters for X900

10-e-c-dirt

Does anyone have the Bosh, Mobil 1,or K&N oil filter numbers for a X900. I've checked their online catalog, no one seems to list the X900.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi,hope all is well with your kubota- I was just curious if you had problems with the oem filters.
We were changing oil in our Kohler generator today (propane 24 K) and the oem kohler filter said made in china and some of the Caterpillar filters we use also say that- We were disappointed to say the least.

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
you should be able to have them crossed by filter number or you can go by actual measurements and specs.

i remember when everything said"MADE IN USA" on it.

shinnery

Do you know if the oil filter is different from the 900? In WiX's filter lookup they list all the filters for a 2006 RTV-900. Most NAPA filters are the last 4 numbers of the Wix number.

hondajoe

Filters

That I wouldn't know and I would not want to tell you wrong.I crossed all the numbers in the spring. Napa has all the gold filters at 75% off for 1 day in the spring that's when I stock up.I have crossed all the filters for a x900 and bought them I don't know if I will use the hydro filters but on a sunday afternoon they could helpful.They list no air filters.JOE