Trivia Questions and Answers

VmacDJ

Hey Everyone!
My husband is announcing the antique tractor pulls here in Lynchburg, Ohio this weekend. You all probably know, but it's a more laid back atmosphere with the antique pulls....

We like to break up the time with trivia questions. We're getting desperate for new material.....

Please, give me some good antique tractor trivia that we can use on Saturday. I know with all the wonderful tractor brains here, you can come up with some good ones!

Thank you! Every question and answer is appreciated!:tiphat:

VmacDJ

I'm disappointed!

With so many tractor enthusiasts in one area, I thought for sure there'd be some awesome tractor trivia here!

Please?! I've researched and can't find much.
Antique pulls are Saturday, today is Thursday!

Mith

All I can come up with at the moment

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]How many variations of the Grey Ferguson TE were built at the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Banner Lane factory[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]27. They are;
TE TEA TEB TED TEF TEC TEE TEG TEH TEJ TEK TEM TEL TEP TEPT TER TERT TES TEST TET TETT TEP-ZD TER-ZE TEP-ZE
TET-ZD TET-ZE TEY
[/FONT]

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Been busy Vmac, but these are tough to think of off the top of the ole noggin.

How about what years was the Ford 8N produced?

When was the 1st hydrostat tractor built and by who?

How tall is the tallest tractor tirel ever made

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How did the show go?

I like the idea of tractor trivia here to.

VmacDJ

The show went great. Had four of the top trucks in the nation at the pulls. Lots of WD's and WC's Several JD "G"'s and a mini mo "G". Several binder's too.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on a good show. Sounds like fun.
Any pics to share?

Knightrider

This is the above mentioned husband.

The pulls are again coming around and the trivia was a hit. I promise to get some pics this year. Any more trivia to add?

I got the farmall stuff and will put it to good use at the end of May.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk Knightrider. :thumb: :D

Can you share with us an example of what you've used so far? that might help get us thinking along the right line. Right now I'm drawing a blank.