Kubota BX2200 problem

BX 2200 Fuel Solenoid

I purchased My Fuel Solenoid on Ebay for $70.00 plus $6.95 shipping and had it in 3 days, easy to swap, as you know the toughest thing if always finding the problem
=)

Art454

The fuel pump is usally between the 2 filters under the tractor by the driveshaft.....all it does is pump fuel up to the infector pump......to test it just put your hand or finger on it and turn ing. switch on if you hear it click or pump its probaly ok....or you can connect a long hose on the end of pump hold it up higher then the injector pump about 2 feet and trun ign. swich on....if it pumps out diesel it works......lol
I have a new spare one here cause I got 2 of the same type of tractors and figuerd sooner or later it would go bad.
Should buy a stop Solenoid to as they go bad more than the fuel pump.
You can bypass the stop solenoid...just have to shut it off by hand till you get a new one just incase you cant wait a week or so to get a new one.
Stop solenoid just turns the fuel off going to the injector pump to shut tractor off...if it wont work just disconnect it and raise the hood and push in on plunger engine will stop.

Art