Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Brandi,
Merry Christmas to you and the Big Red Beast. :D

Bindian

And all the best to Booger the Doggie as well! :thumb:

Dougster
Dougster,
Booger is no help today.:rolleyes: Last night my truck's radiator fan got thristy and took a drank out of my radiator right in my driveway. :umbrella: I am working on it now and Booger just lays there watching.:sad: New clutch, new radiator, new bearing for fan idler, new hoses..................over $600 and climbing.:eek:
So the home made pies and candy will have to wait till this evening.;)
hugs, Branid

jwcinpk

Dougster,
Booger is no help today.:rolleyes: Last night my truck's radiator fan got thristy and took a drank out of my radiator right in my driveway. :umbrella: I am working on it now and Booger just lays there watching.:sad: New clutch, new radiator, new bearing for fan idler, new hoses..................over $600 and climbing.:eek:
So the home made pies and candy will have to wait till this evening.;)
hugs, Branid

Wow that's some more christmas present your truck gave you huh?

Don't feel bad I spent the day working on the log house porch and cleaning up around the chickenhouses. Work is just never done.

Bindian

Wow that's some more christmas present your truck gave you huh?

Don't feel bad I spent the day working on the log house porch and cleaning up around the chickenhouses. Work is just never done.
Joel,
Yeah, just when I saw the light to go buy the hydraulic kit for my backhoe's thumb.:mad2: It is over $700 now. I thought the new bearing for the fan idler was $100, but was $194.
I would rather be working on the house then my truck.:thumb: I can at least go to the lumber yard without bumming a ride.:sad:
If I had another vehicle to drive, it would be okay. But I get anxious when I can't go and come as I want.
No where in Conroe had a radiator ready to go and the machine shop for pressing the bearing in and out was closed. So no Big Red Truck driving until Wednesday.
hugs, Brandi

jwcinpk

Just think Brandi, Santa Clause is coming tonight so untelling what you might find under that tree in the morning!
Those Dodges must be expensive to work on. My Chevy 3500 6.5 litre Turbo Deisel is my first deisel truck. Garett patted the seat the other day and proudly proclaimed "we're going to keep old blue forever". He said "we'll drive the wheels off of it".

Bindian

Just think Brandi, Santa Clause is coming tonight so untelling what you might find under that tree in the morning!
Those Dodges must be expensive to work on. My Chevy 3500 6.5 litre Turbo Deisel is my first deisel truck. Garett patted the seat the other day and proudly proclaimed "we're going to keep old blue forever". He said "we'll drive the wheels off of it".
Joel,
I think all diesels are expensive to buy parts for. I am saving 200 dollars by just buying the bearing instead of the fan idler mount & getting a machine shop to press the old bearing out and the new one in. I wonder if Santa has a hyd kit for my thumb in his bag?:biggrin:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Well??? Did he??? :mrgreen:

Dougster
Dougster,
I knew you would ask.;) I don't think it is under the tree. But let me check outside to see if anything in the barn has a big bow on it. Luke made me open a gift a week ago.........it was a JD blanket his store sales. Might be closet thing to a hyd. thumb kit I get. But I will take it and love it red!
Merry Chritmas hugs, Brandi

jwcinpk

Dougster,
I knew you would ask.;) I don't think it is under the tree. But let me check outside to see if anything in the barn has a big bow on it. Luke made me open a gift a week ago.........it was a JD blanket his store sales. Might be closet thing to a hyd. thumb kit I get. But I will take it and love it red!

Brandi,
We've got to put the pressure on Mahindra to get some more apparell and such out there. I just can't stand to see people with green things! BJ drives me crazy with this Deere purse she carries.
The neighbor rides his green tractor up and borrows my red one to do his work. I tell him green tractors are for show RED tractors are for go!:respect:

Bindian

Brandi,
We've got to put the pressure on Mahindra to get some more apparell and such out there. I just can't stand to see people with green things! BJ drives me crazy with this Deere purse she carries.
The neighbor rides his green tractor up and borrows my red one to do his work. I tell him green tractors are for show RED tractors are for go!:respect:
Joel,
Luke also gave me a JD welcome mat. It is really a nice scene with the barn and cows, but it is green. I am going to take it and the blanket, next month, down to MahindraUSA and show the president that the public buys JD.. ...lock, stock, and barrel.
Dougster,
I got a new mircowave oven, no hyd thumb kit.:thumb: I told Luke what you asked earlier and his reply........what's a thumb?:confused:
Merry Christmas hugs, Brandi

jwcinpk

Brandi,
You've got to give it to the green advertising folks. They're getting paid while someone else is doing the advertising. For the life of me I can't figure out why more tractor manufacturers aren't following. Tractor Supply had a call in show on RFDTV the other day and their buyers said "we are actively seeking more things from other tractor manufacturers". There were several callers who called in telling that they would buy things with their tractors brand name on it if it was available. I've tried to get Mahindra to expand the e-promo stuff they have, but so far no luck.

I've got to do something about this John Deere purse Bj is carrying. It's driving me bananas.:fight:

Maybe you'll get that thumb for your next birthday. ;)

I got an idea get in touch with Bradco and tell them that in exchange for the thumb you'll advertise their product. Sounds fair to me!:thumb:

Bindian

Brandi,
You've got to give it to the green advertising folks. They're getting paid while someone else is doing the advertising. For the life of me I can't figure out why more tractor manufacturers aren't following. Tractor Supply had a call in show on RFDTV the other day and their buyers said "we are actively seeking more things from other tractor manufacturers". There were several callers who called in telling that they would buy things with their tractors brand name on it if it was available. I've tried to get Mahindra to expand the e-promo stuff they have, but so far no luck.

I've got to do something about this John Deere purse Bj is carrying. It's driving me bananas.:fight:

Maybe you'll get that thumb for your next birthday. ;)

I got an idea get in touch with Bradco and tell them that in exchange for the thumb you'll advertise their product. Sounds fair to me!:thumb:
Joel,
Yes, the advertising and marketing guys are missing a great opportunity in tractor merchandise.:whistle: I know doing all the merchandising stuff takes time. Maybe you can take BJ new purse shopping.:thumb: My first phone calls to Bradco (about some warranty work) wasn't pretty.:bash: I thought I had too much side rocking motion in my BH after I would stop the boom, with just a few hours on it. I am not sure if Bradco ponied up for the bill, but my dealer said Mahindra would take care of it.:applause: Maybe Bradco has forgotten that and I can start over with them.:noevil:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, I knew you would ask.;) I don't think it is under the tree. But let me check outside to see if anything in the barn has a big bow on it. Luke made me open a gift a week ago... it was a JD blanket his store sales. Might be closet thing to a hyd. thumb kit I get. But I will take it and love it red!
Dougster, I got a new mircowave oven, no hyd thumb kit.:thumb: I told Luke what you asked earlier and his reply... what's a thumb?:confused:
Merry Christmas hugs, Brandi
Obviously, you've got some educating to do! ;) Either that or you're just gonna have to play Santa yourself! :thumb:

But microwaves are cool too! :) Better than the Lump of Coal I got. :rolleyes:

Dougster

Bindian

Obviously, you've got some educating to do! ;) Either that or you're just gonna have to play Santa yourself! :thumb:

But microwaves are cool too! :) Better than the Lump of Coal I got. :rolleyes:

Dougster
Dougster,
I did play Santa to myself. $812 dollars to get my truck going. :eek: Now the windshield washer won't work.:sad: I didn't have a second pair of hands to troubleshoot it today, so I need to do that tomorrow.:whistle: My kids are not mechanically oriented. I have to keep on them about maintenance on their own vehicles. Rebecca is starting to get into a MX schedule for her truck, but Luke hasn't even had his oil changed since he bought his Mustang back in June. The tires need balanced and rotated also. When I mentioned it, he suggested Santa get it done for him. I moved the Mahindra this morning to drive the truck in the barn as it starting raining. The Mahindra sounded like it didn't want to start.:ohmy: So now I am going to buy a trickle battery charger for her. That is about all I can afford for her now. So did you buy a large lump of coal or a small lump?:poke:
hugs, Brandi