New Model

I am getting tidbits of info. The new model is going to be the 8560. THis will be an 83hp model avaible with a cab or open station. :eek:

Anybody else got any info on the new brute?

jwcinpk

Hope what I'm hearing is wrong, but I'm being told the new tractor is stuck in customs. We might get to see a prototype, but not sure when.

Bindian

Hope what I'm hearing is wrong, but I'm being told the new tractor is stuck in customs. We might get to see a prototype, but not sure when.
Joel,:wave:
If that is the case, what was Jeremy saying about the new model leaving KMW last month and heading west? Now I am really confused.:confused:
hugs, Brandi

From what I was told today, the new monster is in Indiana, but I do not know that for a fact. I was told that by one of the guys working at the Mahindra booth at Tulare today. Jeremy did say that they had made the loader for it, so I would say that it is not in customs. Sorry that you couldn't have made it out here Brandi, It would have been fun to have met you. Met Dave of Daves Tractor and Rob(3rr) and his wife Loretta today. All very nice people, Jeremy was there too, and I had met him last year.:wave:

Bindian

From what I was told today, the new monster is in Indiana, but I do not know that for a fact. I was told that by one of the guys working at the Mahindra booth at Tulare today. Jeremy did say that they had made the loader for it, so I would say that it is not in customs. Sorry that you couldn't have made it out here Brandi, It would have been fun to have met you. Met Dave of Daves Tractor and Rob(3rr) and his wife Loretta today. All very nice people, Jeremy was there too, and I had met him last year.:wave:
Brian,
We need more intell on the 8560. The OLD Member:respect::starbucks: is giving me a hard time because I am not out there making a detailed report.:shitHitsFan: Where is Jeremy when you need him.:pat:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Brian,
We need more intell on the 8560. The OLD Member:respect::starbucks: is giving me a hard time because I am not out there making a detailed report.:shitHitsFan: Where is Jeremy when you need him.:pat:
hugs, Brandi
That is a fact!!! :rolleyes: You know dang well that you should be out there as our eyes and ears... :bash: :bash: :bash: ...and what are you doing instead??? :confused:

Building a barn for the Big Red Beast!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster :starbucks:

Bindian

That is a fact!!! :rolleyes: You know dang well that you should be out there as our eyes and ears... :bash: :bash: :bash: ...and what are you doing instead??? :confused:

Building a barn for the Big Red Beast!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster,:tiphat:
Don't you have some snow to go push?:oops::hide2: I just PM'd Jeremy and emailed Brenda and her go to tech. person that will not be named. I asked all three where the 8560 is and when will it turn up. Maybe I can make another show and redeem my past sins.:soapbox:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, Respectfully, don't you have some snow to go push?
Ouch!!! :( :( :( You really do know how to hurt a guy. :eek: And I am not talking about your Kimber!!! ;)
I just PM'd Jeremy and emailed Brenda and her go to tech. person that will not be named. I asked all three where the 8560 is and when will it turn up. Maybe I can make another show and redeem my past sins.
hugs, Brandi
Ahhhh... the infamous "one who will not be named"!!! That should be a great report... from an unknown, unnamed secret source... NOT!!! :rolleyes:

You know that you should be out there. :waiting: You are the only one who will give us a full, complete and unbiased report! And I want to find out for sure if Brian is actually wearing his Michael Jackson glitter glove!!! :yum:

Is it too late to get on a plane??? I know you can fly for free!!! :wave: :yankchain:
Do we have to wait another full year to find out what's really going on in the tractor world??? :confused:

Attachments

• _mj-white-glove.jpg
    _mj-white-glove.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28
Doug, they confiscated the glove at the entry gate,:eek: :cool: so that ended up being a problem that I had to deal with also. No new monster tractor here,:sorry: but I did price out a new 536HP Case and I can't hardly believe the deal that those machines really are. I told the guy that I wanted two of them. You wouldn't believe the price if I told you, so I won't. Been asking a lot of prices this trip and there are a lot of deals out there, really been surprised.

Hey Brandi,

Since you have around 200 hours on your 6520, you should post a review on Mahindra's website. I for one would like to see the "pros" of the BIG RED BEAST because hopefully I can upgrade in the future!

Bindian

Hey Brandi,

Since you have around 200 hours on your 6520, you should post a review on Mahindra's website. I for one would like to see the "pros" of the BIG RED BEAST because hopefully I can upgrade in the future!
Mud,:wave:
How is this.................I haven't had any problems with my 6520.:respect: Even while the 7520s:eek: and the 7110s:eek: were down with injector timing or KSB problems, my 6520:cool: kept running. I love it.:alc: Buy your own to love.:tiphat: Now showing 214 hours.:wink:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Doug, they confiscated the glove at the entry gate,:eek: so that ended up being a problem that I had to deal with also. No new monster tractor here,:sorry: but I did price out a new 536HP Case and I can't hardly believe the deal that those machines really are. I told the guy that I wanted two of them. You wouldn't believe the price if I told you, so I won't. Been asking a lot of prices this trip and there are a lot of deals out there, really been surprised.
Failing to deal with your punishment, heh??? :badidea: Okay for you!!! The devious old Dougster will just have to figure out an alternative approach to achieving your "rehabilitation"!!! :mrgreen: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

I say go for that 536 HP Case! It will look good in your monster equipment collection! :thumb:

In cases like this you should always ask yourself: What would Michael do??? :yum: :yum: :yum:

Bindian

Brandi,
I sure like that 6520!
Dang I should of gone bigger. Oh well, you live and learn.
Thanks for the review!
Mud,
Bigger is always better.:thumb: Unless you are Dougster on a turfed yard between the roses and the big rocks he talks about. :yum: If I would have read:read: a little more about the 7520's 17 gpm hydraulic pump, I would have bought it.:pat: I do remember thinking of the cost difference. I think it was $2000 then. I was thinking of a two wheel drive 6520, but the broucrures didn't say it was for the backhoe.:no::badidea::forgetit:
Right after mine was delivered, the salesman and the service manager bought a 7520.:rolleyes: They have a hay business after hours. I was okay with the 6520's loader times, but I feel the Bradco 511 backhoe would be about 30% better (stronger) with the 7520's hydraulic pump gpm.:cool: Oh well, we live and learn.:stupid:
4 years ago, when I was looking at a used 25-30 hp tractor for logging cleanup, I almost bought a Kubota 25 hp. Instead I bought a 54 hp Ford that was a lot older and cheaper.:cool: I actually thought it was way too big for what I wanted. I am I glad bought it, as Ford had the clearance to drive over a lot of the brush and even large logs. The little lite weight Kubota would have been spinning her tires trying to pull the logs and climb over the brush mess.:eek:
The only thing I don't like about my 6520 is the placement of the light switches. Both switches are easy to turn on, but awkward to turn off.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Ahhhh... the infamous "one who will not be named"!!! That should be a great report... from an unknown, unnamed secret source... NOT!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster,
Brenda didn't know anything. He who won't be named was out of the office yesterday. I was out working on the barn all day today and forgot to call down him. I PM'd Jeremy and he said the 8560 wasn't in Tulare. He said something that it might show up next week. He sure is vague and criptic, just like you mentioned.
hugs, Brnaid

Dougster

Old Member
I PM'd Jeremy and he said the 8560 wasn't in Tulare. He said something that it might show up next week. He sure is vague and criptic, just like you mentioned.
hugs, Brnaid
"Vague and cryptic"... just like I mentioned??? :eek: :wtf: :shock: :wtf: :eek2:

Is there some particular reason you are trying to get me in trouble with that Kansas Loader Kid??? Or is this just more general Dougster goofing... and/or Jeremy goofing??? :(

Sorry... my sense of humor is probably just a bit lacking at 4:30 AM after the day I had yesterday. :(

larryRB

Mud,
but I feel the Bradco 511 backhoe would be about 30% better (stronger) with the 7520's hydraulic pump gpm.:cool: Brandi

Brandi, you're right

I've had this argument with Dougster before, I had a 4110 when they first came out,, Had the only one in the country with a 511. The 7 GMP (which was all the 4110 had at the time) could barely uncurl the crowd stick never mind do something with it, I did complain to the dealer and it went up hill from there, On Mahindra's behalf, 3 or 4 months later they had an Italian PTO pump design made up, Back to the dealer, where this prototype was installed,, Then, I could use the hoe easily. Most instances could curl and pull the dipper in at the same time. I was required to send in written reports, which I did along with some pictures,, The prototype was a 17 GMP with 18 gallon reservoir tank,. Bradco at the time used 17 GMP as the spec to operate a 511/611 hoe. Dougster keeps telling me much less figures are needed now. This could be, however in 2000 17 GPM was Bradco's minimum requirement by their own spec and standards, I understand that after this ordeal was over, Mahindra decided not to allow 511's on a 4110. 509 is the biggest for that sized machine,. I can see why as the 511 could thrash and throw a 4110 around quite a bit especially if you don't know what your doing.,
Go to Newenglandtractor.com, click on hoes on left, then 511,, That 4110 is my machine showing the 511 before they first delivered it,.