WANTED: 28 to 30HP 4WD Tractor w/ FEL

Miker

Hey all, I am looking for a 4WD tractor with low hours. Front bucket would be great. 30 HP is target, 28 would be OK. No other implements needed.

I have a Harry Ferguson TO-20 and a Mitsubishi MT180D to sell also.

Mike

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Mike, welcome to Net Tractor Talk.

Where bouts are you? Feel free to post pics of the ones you have for sale, that might help generate a little interest. Location can make or break it though as transporting can get expensive.

Miker

Hi Mike, welcome to Net Tractor Talk.

Where bouts are you? Feel free to post pics of the ones you have for sale, that might help generate a little interest. Location can make or break it though as transporting can get expensive.

In Stow Ohio, near Akron. I can't sell them until I buy a replacement. So pics might be premature.

Last edited by a moderator:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum.
I may be interested in the TO-20 once you provide more info. No hurry.

Miker

I really need to buy a replacement before I sell off the other two tractors. What kind of info do you want? I have the manual, it has 3 pt hydraulic, no external hydraulic service, converted to neg ground, new rings about 15 -20 yrs ago. Runs good all winter as I use it to push some snow. Calcium in tires. Tread is good. Once we move this along and I can seriously try to move these tracotrs out, I will have pictures.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I sent you a PM with my e-mail address. Can you send some pictures and a price?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I shopped for two years hoping to find a deal on a nearly new tractor in the same HP range you are shopping for Miker. All I could find had been riden hard and put away wet so to speak. Very rough and still the price was high to my way of thinking. I ended up buying new for a little more than the used ones were going for and got a warranty and a local dealer to take care of me in the deal. A win win situation.
Financing on new is a whole lot better than on used units also. So if you are financing part of the purchase new could be a big advantage.
Get out there and sit in some seats and see what you think.
Good luck.

Miker

I did see some listed on a webpage catering to tractor sales but the intersting ones seemed to be in Texas or Luisianna. For us Ohio boys, that is a bit far. I noticed quite a few Farmtrac, Yanmar, Saoh and the like. I am cautious about these as they do not seem to have a lot of dealer support behind them.