Just got here

Actually, I told them it was mine! :thumb:

Okay... okay... so I fibbed a little! :whistle:

Dougster

:forgetit: :yum: My dad reminded people of Mr Haney on Green Acres. He'd sell you ANYTHING for a price. I'm a little different. There's certain things I wouldn't part with for love nor money, that little red tractor being one of 'em. If my family obeys my wishes, it'll haul me to my grave someday. It's been that good of a tractor. :smile:

Dougster

Old Member
:forgetit: :yum: My dad reminded people of Mr Haney on Green Acres. He'd sell you ANYTHING for a price. I'm a little different. There's certain things I wouldn't part with for love nor money, that little red tractor being one of 'em. If my family obeys my wishes, it'll haul me to my grave someday. It's been that good of a tractor. :smile:
Green Acres was one of my all time favorite TV shows. I'd still be watching television today if classics of that caliber were still being made. I was a particular fan and admirer of Fred Ziffel. :)

Dougster

Green Acres was one of my all time favorite TV shows. I'd still be watching television today if classics of that caliber were still being made. I was a particular fan and admirer of Fred Ziffel. :)

Dougster

How about that hottie Fred was hitched to, Doris:thumb:

Alf and Ralf Monroe are held in high regard amongst the carpenters in our company!:mrgreen:

Myself, I admired Hank County, your Kimball agent. :whistle:

By the way Dougster, is this what they refer to as "Hi-jacking a thread"?

Dougster

Old Member

Alf and Ralf Monroe are held in high regard amongst the carpenters in our company!:mrgreen:

They were all great! :) I hope New Hampshire is just like that for me once I move!!! :D

And yes, I believe this is called wandering off-topic. There goes my best hope for a Starbucks coffee. :eek:

Dougster

shinnlinger

Bindian,

Since you already have the plumbing done, I would think you would be a fine canidate for a hydrolic chainsaw mounted at the end of your hoe. Would come in handy for keeping the fencelines clear. Does you rig have enough GPM's to run the auger or does the bradco hoe have it's own pump?

Bindian

:mrgreen: Have you got the red shirt and boots to go with them? :thumb: Cheers
Mith,
As the photo attached attests to the red shirt, my boots are also red. Actually, I have two pairs of red boots and will be buying a third pair soon.:cool:
hugs, Branid

Attachments

• Brandi,hat_truck resized.jpg
    Brandi,hat_truck resized.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 251

Bindian

Brandi, not wanting to miss out on all the huggin....so WELCOME! Nice to have you here. Looks like you'll add a touch of class.."lady style" to us guys. Always nice to see women involved in our "sport". You sure do have some nice tractors & equipment.
I've only flown one time in my life & it was on a Southwestern 727. Smooth ride too! :wave:
olcowhand,
Thanks for the nice welcome and kind words.:respect: I am really proud of my Big Red Beast and equipment. It sure has been opening doors.
hugs, Brandi

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Brandi,
I got your email message about timing out on here but not other sites. I'm at a loss. Nothing in the logs indicate a problem.
Has anyone else had an issue with NTT timing out on them?
It might have been a network switching issue if no one else saw it.

Brandi,
I got your email message about timing out on here but not other sites. I'm at a loss. Nothing in the logs indicate a problem.

I've been accused of bein' kinda slow, but, well, that's another story altogether:yum: I was typing a reply last night when my daughter called. I was on the phone for over 45 minutes.:waiting: When I returned, I picked up right where I'd left off, no timing out to report from here.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Junk.
Just so you all know, I do backups at 5am and 5pm EST daily. This means the server will be a little slower from 5 until 5:10. The backups always complete in 10 minutes or less.

Bindian

Hi Brandi, glad to see you over here. :wave: I think that you will find that over here at Net Tractor Talk we are grown up enough that Tractor By Net isn't a bunch of bad words and we don't have to pretend that the other guy doesn't exist.:thumb:

Brian,
Thanks.:) Like I said, it was boring over there.;)
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Bindian,

Since you already have the plumbing done, I would think you would be a fine canidate for a hydrolic chainsaw mounted at the end of your hoe. Would come in handy for keeping the fencelines clear. Does you rig have enough GPM's to run the auger or does the bradco hoe have it's own pump?
Shinnlinger,
That is a cool idea.:applause:I will have to think about that awhile. Once I get the whole picture in my mind, it will be easy.:read: Just think, no more limbs biting about my canopy.:D I would guess in this day and age, they make hydraulic chain saws. I have seen crews using boom saws on hi line easements, but those are circular. But that should do the trick. That might have to go on a wish list after my daugther graduates college next month.
My Mahindra 6520 puts out 11.4 gpm. My auger, I think, needs a minimun of 5-7gpm to run right. But with the long lines out to the end of the backhoe, Glenn Danuser suggested 3/4 inch lines if I dug a lot of holes and the lines got hot. So far, I am just using the existing 3/8 BH lines. I figure if the lines get hot, it is time for a break or lunch or beer thirthy.:beer-fresh:
Back on TBN, Dougster and I ran up a long winded thread about if our 509 and 511 Bradco backhoes needed a PTO pump or if our 4110 and 6520 Mahindra's hyd. pumps were enough for our respected hoes. Once I hit 100 hours on my engine, I ran at full rpm and decided I had enough gpm for the BH without a PTO pump. In wet hard packed clay, my auger dug in almost at idle RPM. I think there is enough tractor gpm for all my desired uses with the auger.:thumb:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Brandi,

Doc,
Thanks and no problem. I guess it was just time for me to go to bed! I think I got all the replies out to the guys welcoming me here. Sorry if I missed anyone. Now we can get on with reading about tractor stuff.
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Dougster & Farmwithjunk,
You two old coots are a hoot & a half.;) I love the friendly banter. That is what I missed over on TBN. Now, this thread has been drawn out far enough.:waiting::whistle: So, move along folks. Nothing else to see here.:moon3::smile::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster & Farmwithjunk,
You two old coots are a hoot & a half.;) I love the friendly banter. That is what I missed over on TBN. Now, this thread has been drawn out far enough.:waiting::whistle: So, move along folks. Nothing else to see here.:moon3::smile::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Uh.....OLD COOT? ....OLD COOT? SHE CALLED ME AN OLD COOT....:shitHitsFan: Hey wait a minute..... I AM an old feller, ain't I:forgetit:

B

bczoom

Mith,
As the photo attached attests to the red shirt, my boots are also red. Actually, I have two pairs of red boots and will be buying a third pair soon.:cool:
hugs, Branid
Cool pic. Are you (and your truck) really short or is the person taking the pic reaaallllyyyy tall? :mrgreen:

Brandi,
Brandi,

When you log on, do you click on the "Remember Me" box next to the sign-on?

Dougster

Old Member
Uh.....OLD COOT? ....OLD COOT? SHE CALLED ME AN OLD COOT....:shitHitsFan: Hey wait a minute..... I AM an old feller, ain't I:forgetit:
Now calm down there Junk. :) It's okay. These young "children" simply don't understand how good television used to be. They just have all those silly reality shows today... Dancing with American Idol and other similar thoughtless, mindless, cheap-to-produce shows. To me, Green Acres WAS reality... or at least that's how I hope and pray it will be once I move out of this bizarre liberal utopian state and head up to God's country! :)

I don't know about you... but I own several pair of socks that are older than Brandi!!! :mrgreen: And if my calculations are right, most of your tractors were manufacturered well before Brandi's parents had even met. :smartass:

Dougster