F20 Parts?

Goat

I have a 1937 Farmall F20 that was given to me. It came as a rolling chassis, and a pile O' parts. I am looking for a source of things like rod bearings, gaskets, and others. I've tried Fordson House and rice 9and a few private sellers) but I'm not really finding what I need. Any ideas?

Kansas4010

Might have better luck with a site called yesterdaystractors.com. They most likely won't have the parts your looking for but they have a disscusion forum devoted to antique tractors. Someone there would be able to help.

Spiffy1

I have a 1937 Farmall F20 that was given to me. It came as a rolling chassis, and a pile O' parts. I am looking for a source of things like rod bearings, gaskets, and others. I've tried Fordson House and rice 9and a few private sellers) but I'm not really finding what I need. Any ideas?

Hello Goat!

You have two great resources for NOS and reproduction parts, the only I can add is Alderson Tractor who has used and reproduction. From those three you should have no trouble making that F-20 run like a top.