Forgive me please...

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
My Kubota brothers, it is my shameful duty to inform you all that I have sinned. I have fallen from the ranks of faithful Kubota owners and am having relations with a new Polaris. Please find room in your hearts to forgive me as I am but a weak man, desiring for a quieter ride up the mountain. Thank you all in advance for your understanding…

Attachments

• tn (6).jpg
    tn (6).jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 69
  • tn (7).jpg
    tn (7).jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 68
  • tn (8).jpg
    tn (8).jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 68
  • tn (10).jpg
    tn (10).jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 67
  • tn (11).jpg
    tn (11).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 67

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I still see the RTV in the background so we won't be disowning you.

Nice ride! Is it really quieter? My Dad had a Ranger and yea, it was quiet at slow speeds but at higher speeds it seemed much louder than the RTV.

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
I still see the RTV in the background so we won't be disowning you.

Nice ride! Is it really quieter? My Dad had a Ranger and yea, it was quiet at slow speeds but at higher speeds it seemed much louder than the RTV.

Yep, lot quieter at all speeds. Shifts better, goes faster and rides like a dream. But as you can tell, it's a fair weather vehicle right now. Costs another 6K to inclose it and I'm not that interested in spending the money at this time. Maybe someday in the future.

The Kubota will remain the work horse and we'll use the Polaris for running back and forth from the house (up on the hill) to the barn, and everywhere in between.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Out of curiosity, did you also look at the new Honda? No dealers around me so I'd like to hear reviews from others.