Bolt pattern & stud size on x1100 ?

Fordman

Site Supporter
Hello guys & gals ! Hate to bug y'all again but does anyone know what the bolt pattern & stud size is on the x1100 ? Thanks

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
As far as the wheel bolts, I'd call Messicks. They could be metric but they'll know.

Johnny Gunz

Ford, I had a tough time finding wheel. Finding the bolt pattern was easy because it was the same as Honda. The trouble I ran into was everything in that bolt pattern had lug channels way too small for the big lug nut/lug stud heads on our Bota's. I ended up buying some black ITP Delta Steel 12" Wheels with an offset so I could run some 27x9x12 mud tires. Orange Aftermarket sells wheels that will fit our machines, but they are quite pricey.

Last edited:

Johnny Gunz

I didn't care about having pretty wheels, so these worked for me. They came in the 2+5 offset I needed to go with taller tires without rubbing when I turn. I also turned my suspension all the way up.

Attachments

• Kubota2.jpg
    Kubota2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Kubota.jpg
    Kubota.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 59

Johnny Gunz

These ITP Delta Wheels ran me about $140 for the set. I keep my mud tires on them for winter and deer hunting and swap out with factory wheels and tires for drier months and trail riding.My tires are CST Wild Thangs 27x9x12. They are rated for 935 lbs max load each. I bought the set for around $400 shipped. Best investment I have made for my machine. Makes a world of difference in mud, especially when bed is loaded with 1000 lbs of corn.