Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good find BD.
They might even find used iron there also. :D

M

mtntopper

I entered my zip and there are no dealers within 100 miles. For my info, I emailed customer service to locate the nearest dealer. How long will a response take? Are they really customer conscientious? I will post their response and how long it takes to get a reply. :confused:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
tried my zip code, 11 dealers within 100 miles, 3 within 30 miles. Two I knew about but one that is just a few miles from me I didn't know they were there.
Their web site shows a lot of stuff so I have another tractor place to visit.

They might not have a sign visible from the highway. The description is typical small town, "WE ARE LOCATED 8 MILES NORTH OF LEESBURG ON RT.15. (LUCKETTS) BEHIND THE PINK SILO"

Jim

M

mtntopper

Less than one hour for a response. It appears they are serious on customer service for sales. Dealer support might lack at this distance. Guess that is why I bought the Kubota.

Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 15 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 367.02 miles

Based on your zip code, the nearest dealer would be:
Company
Ron's Equipment Company, Inc.
Address
906 North US Highway 287
Fort Collins CO 80524 USA
Thank you,
Mike Rulapaugh

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
For the last few months all I've seen is Mahindra ads. Almost every magazine I read has full page ads and they have a TV ad campaign going too.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many Mahindra dealers were in my area.

Unless it is well hidden they don't have a dealer locater on their web site. Just addresses and phone numbers in India.

So I am supposed to make an international long distance call to find a dealer? :pat:

Jim

M

mtntopper

This is worse than the nearest Kioti dealership as it would require a lot of 2 lane and mountain road time. I wonder if this means there might actually be a business opportunity in the Wyoming area?

Mahindra Dealer Details: Closest Dealers to Zip Code 82834

Distance Pacific Tri-Star, Inc.
3092 North 2000 West
Farr West, UT 84404
approx. 370 miles Visit Web Site

Distance Hobby Tractors & Equipment
660 West State Street
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
approx. 398 miles

Distance Kelly Bench Equipment
4438 Oak Road
Ontario, OR 97914
approx. 537 miles

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
http://www.mahindrausa.com/index.php?gclid=CJqjp4Oq8osCFRdAQQodMyXnAw

At the top of the page is the dealer locater zip box...Now I wonder if the Mahindra dealer is closer than the Kioti?

I didn't find that page. :hide2:

It listed three dealers for me. First over in WV at 51 miles, second in VA at 60 mles, and the third in PA at 71 miles.

Kioti has 8 dealers within 71 miles, the closest only 8 miles away :thumb:

mtntopper, are there ANY tractor dealers within 300 miles of your place???

Inquiring minds want to know.

M

mtntopper

Kubota, MF, NH and John Deere dealerships are within the 75 mile range of my home. I do not know of any other brands of tractor dealers within several hundred miles. The MF dealer only carries one compact tractor in the yard at a time, so I don't even consider him in the business. The Kubota dealer just does a great job with their dealership location and promotion locally near the interstate highway in Sheridan WY. I believe we have a good NH dealership in Worland Wyoming which is again at the 70 mile distance. They are a well established dealership and have a good inventory of NH and and other equipment on hand.