RTV X1100 new speakers

Matt

I bought the speaker mount & mirror set a little while ago and am finally posting the pics after install. I will probably modify them slightly but am happy with the results and impressed by the level of detail. Not sure what I will put in the open space between the speakers, I was thinking maybe a additional dome light because the OEM is so poor.

Thanks Toolman!

Attachments

• image-939472984.jpg
    image-939472984.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 293
  • image-421004713.jpg
    image-421004713.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 293
  • image-4038972124.jpg
    image-4038972124.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 293
  • image-1364130830.jpg
    image-1364130830.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 293
T

Toolman77

Flashlight holder

I have also made a flashlight holder that mounts behind the headrest if anyone is interested. This holds a D-cell mag flashlight or any similar type flashlight. It dose not interfere with anything and keeps a flashlight handy without rolling around. Just send me a private message if your interested. I will be making some next week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 283
T

Toolman77

Flashlight holder

Here is another photo with it mounted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 279
Got mine mounted today. Alpine makes a small amplifier that I mounted in between the speakers. Made a world of difference in the sound quality.

Attachments

• kubotaspeakers.jpg
    kubotaspeakers.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 277
T

Toolman77

Mirror brackets

I have mirrors and brackets for the older style RTV 1100 now. Or at least the ones with the sliding window. I am not sure if the the ones without the sliding window has the same door frame or not. I have been working with DwRam and we have developed the bracket. The photo is the mirror and brackets mounted on his RTV. Just let me know who is still interested in this and I will send you a private message. I will need to still make them and should take me about a week to get them done.
Tim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 245

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Toolman77, would you consider building a gun rack that mounts high like your speaker box. If you do put me down for one.

T

Toolman77

71sschevelle
It will take me a while, and I will need to ask for some bolt location for the older models but we can get it done.
Thanks, Tim

OrangeBuggy

You have some very good ideas Toolman77 and what looks like some real quality in your workmanship. I have the factory mirrors (cheep quality) and when they finely give up the ghost I'll be looking you up. If you come up with a nice shelf idea for across the front that the sun visors can bolt too, please PM me.

T

Toolman77

I will work on a gun rack when I get a chance along with the overhead shelves. I have the shelves started I just need to get them finished.
Thanks for all the interest.

T

Toolman77

mirror brackets

ZZZ2D1,
I sent you a couple of private messages did you receive them?
Thanks, Tim

Stacy

View attachment 9880They are ready, I am waiting on the mirrors so I can assemble them, they should be here tomorrow. I am also waiting on some boxes so I can ship them in. I will send a pm and let everyone that had interest know how much and get the info for shipping. I am not sure if the postal service or ups will be least costly option.

Will the speaker box fit the 2012 RTV 1100 ? I bought your mirror kit and they are awesome. Thanks

huck182

I would also be interested in a speaker mount and mirrors for X1100c, if they are still available. Impressive. Thanks.