X1100c won't move

dtreid

Just bought a 2015 x1100c with 2000hrs.

If I put my foot to the floor, you can feel the machine just barely try to move.
With the wheels jacked up off the ground they do turn.

Main hyd tank was low on oil. Added some. Changed hst and suction filters. Checked unload valve wasn't pressed, but still no change.

What's next....check relief valves?

The fact that the wheels do turn makes me think the pump/motors are intact. No contamination noted in the filters that I took off.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
before you make any adjustments to the HST or engine you should first confirm that the Hst control rod is working and adjusted correctly. when you are confident that from the foot peddle all the way through the bell crank to the engine throttle and Hst control on the back of the transmission are in adjustment proper. then you can proceed to checking the brakes to see if they are free. before you adjust relief valves you should confirm that the pressure isn't within spec. if the unit was run low on oil for extended time there is a distinct possibility that the brass plates are warped allowing leakage and no power,adjusting the valves will have no affect on this.