RTV-X900 working lights

jlomo

Hello,
RTV-X900: Does somebody know where to find the 12V connector coming from the working light relay, or better, can somedy provide me with the Kubota installation sheet for the front and/or rear working lights?
Thank you very much and best regards.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi, Messicks eqt. (sponsor here- see heading or trailer at bottom) is a good source of help. Go to their website, put in your model information under the kubota area and there may be a wiring diagram for your model showing that. Maybe though, someone with that model will chime in. Good luck and have a good day. bordercollie

jlomo

Thank you for your reply. I have wiring diagrams, but I need the physical location of the connectors. Pictures or installation guide should help. Best regards from Belgium

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi jlomo - I have the X900 and mounted work lights. When I ordered my machine I added the optional extra fuse/terminal block. This provided a place to connect the fuse, switch and wiring. As far as I remember there was not a pigtail for additional lights. I used the knock-outs for the switches. Good luck.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Jlomo;

Welcome to the best RTV Forum on the net. Come back often.

Keifer

jlomo

Hello, I have installed front and back lights using additional wiring harnesses. Everything works fine but I am still willing to discover where are the original cables...