Official Kubota Response to me!

First off I can't say enough good things about my Kubota dealer in Shreveport, LA. They are top notch and contacted Kubota Service about my 1100's issue. The "Official" response from Kubota was:

#1... That my issue is the first they have heard about.

#2... That "Play" was engineered into the rear end.

#3... Don't worry about it, drive it, because it's under warranty anyway.

Well Kubota, please don't pee down my leg and tell me it's raining. I have an extensive background in "quad" suspension. Due to my time sponsored by MOOSE Racing with the very best suspension companies (Elka & Houser A-Arms) while en route to winning four consecutive ATV Cross Country Championships I picked up a little knowledge along the way.

Never once was I told that we needed to "engineer" slack into my race quads!
When you're snaking your way through tight trees or hitting a 40' double jump, the last thing you want is "Play" anywhere!

I'm not sure what to do next, short of all of us writing Kubota?

I just had to vent a little....

Gary

rapracing

Wonder if that would be a lifetime warranty now since there is an issue.

I contacted my dealer as well. It will be interesting to see if they tell me it's the first they have heard of it.

Tailrotor

First off I can't say enough good things about my Kubota dealer in Shreveport, LA. They are top notch and contacted Kubota Service about my 1100's issue. The "Official" response from Kubota was:

#3... Don't worry about it, drive it, because it's under warranty anyway.

Well Kubota, please don't pee down my leg and tell me it's raining. I have an extensive background in "quad" suspension. Due to my time sponsored by MOOSE Racing with the very best suspension companies (Elka & Houser A-Arms) while en route to winning four consecutive ATV Cross Country Championships I picked up a little knowledge along the way.

Never once was I told that we needed to "engineer" slack into my race quads!
When you're snaking your way through tight trees or hitting a 40' double jump, the last thing you want is "Play" anywhere!

I'm not sure what to do next, short of all of us writing Kubota?

I just had to vent a little....

Gary

We'll I can say this if it's made like that and that's the way they engineered it.
So be it!!

But my official response to that kubota is this

I won't be buying one of your pieces of RTV X Shit!!!! You can keep em!!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Gary

This kind of resposes in not correct !!!!
Matter of fact, it is a bunch of horseshit !!!!

Yes, This bothers me !!!
More than you will ever know !!!
Bordercollie, are you reading all this ?

........ jamie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
This kind of resposes in not correct !!!!
Matter of fact, it is a bunch of horseshit !!!!

Yes, This bothers me !!!
More than you will ever know !!!
Bordercollie, are you reading all this ?

........ jamie

You bet ya Jamie!!!! I just got in from working my tail off and that Kubota response is pure #@)*&()^%%$$^**() !!!!!!! This is not a product that I will buy or recommend anymore. Kubota you need to make this right - You are losing your army of loyal supporters with this lack of customer concern.... Where is your honor... this is a mess up you need to fix NOW for these folks with issues.
I am really disappointed in what I have read concerning the wheel play for some customers.. I have had a Kubota RTV since February of 2005 and have put in a lot of seat time . I work really hard for my little money- out in the weather- 12 months a year (paid 10,600 for my first and 12,700 for my 2011 model). I love my RTV but I need to know that you as a company are committed to the customer in order to recommend them in the future. It's about trust and honor.. bordercollie

Last edited:

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
........ There are people out there that are wanting to purchase a Kubota RTV, but are spooked. And I don't blame them one bit.

They have a choice to purchase another manufactured brand of utility vehicle.

*** BUT, what about the ones who have done taken that step. Spent big money for a utility vehicle.
Judging their purchase by the reputation and quality that KUBOTA has been known to carry on older machines.
They are just stuck with a machine that needs a fix instantly, or at lease start giving some kind of support from Kubota Corp. DO SOMETHING !!!!
And the "official response " that was giving from Kubota. Makes me want to
puck !!!!

Attachments

• Help Someone.jpg
    Help Someone.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 145

BaiJiu

The only thing that gets engineered for a rear end is toilet paper. Didn't know Kubota made it.