625 hours on my DK45

BigAl

I know that is not many hours but they are hard hours . I do not baby my tractor ! This week I ordered up some parts from Country Tractor and spent the day giving the old tractor some tender loving care . Had two zerks that would not take grease and ended up removing the pins to get them open . I have to say that I am VERY satisfied with this tractor . Next week I start ripping 14 acres of old pasture to get it leveled up and ready for new seed .Best damn investment I ever made !!!!:a1:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
They don't even have to be that big to be a damn good investment. I own less property than you do. My TC18 has saved my back.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I know that is not many hours but they are hard hours . I do not baby my tractor ! This week I ordered up some parts from Country Tractor and spent the day giving the old tractor some tender loving care . Had two zerks that would not take grease and ended up removing the pins to get them open . I have to say that I am VERY satisfied with this tractor . Next week I start ripping 14 acres of old pasture to get it leveled up and ready for new seed .Best damn investment I ever made !!!!:a1:

na, na, na ............ mines newer and has more hours ................. :poke: