Trouble in the Frozen North

jbrumberg

You are all lucky that I have more "important" things to do like drool over weather charts and data, stay out of wifey's hair today, than make comment here about the state of intergender interactions in the world :yum: . I will add that I talk fast, keep moving, and duck quick around my house. I have also been known to :sorry: :hide: :noevil: :nocomment: :huh: :hangingclothes: whenever something I have said, done (more usually not done) that has :eek: SWMBO :mad: and:shitHitsFan: . Jay :letitsnow:

Well, what can I say??? :confused: My bill for new vases is outta sight. :eek: Spackle and wall paint too. :( This is the kind of trouble you cause! :yum: And I dare say that I am not the only one with this problem! :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: All over Tractorland, men are reading your posts, reading your blog... then turning to their wives and/or GF's and uttering that famous line: "Now why can't YOU be more like Brandi"!?! :respect:

Dougster :starbucks:

Doug -- just a thought but you can use that gruel you've been eating for spacklin'. It is one of those multi--tasking foods. :yum: :yum:

Bindian

You are all lucky that I have more "important" things to do like drool over weather charts and data, stay out of wifey's hair today, than make comment here about the state of intergender interactions in the world . I will add that I talk fast, keep moving, and duck quick around my house. I have also been known to whenever something I have said, done (more usually not done) that has :eek: SWMBO :mad: and:shitHitsFan: . Jay :letitsnow:
Jay,:wave:
Glad to see you have your priorities in order.:yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

So Ed,:wave:
What is the verdict? Is the tank up and running yet? Or did your modem, at the top of the pole, freeze also?:yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

So Ed,:wave:
What is the verdict? Is the tank up and running yet? Or did your modem, at the top of the pole, freeze also?:yum::yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

Too funny Brandi:yum: :yum: . it was a nice weekend to go outside and try to get the tank going-----BUT the wife had a show to do this weekend and due to the storm on Friday I landed up towing her trailer there for her. Saturday got hectic and I didn't get to work on the tractor. Sunday I had to go back over to the show, pack up the trailer and tow it back home. :rolleyes: I'm in Boston today and tomorrow, back to the office on Wenesday, and I am taking off on Thursday and Friday to hopefully work on the tractor.

IT LIVES, IT LIVES. :applause: :beer:

Stoped by the dealer on the way home today and talked to the mechanic. We decided to go back to basics. Check the fuel flow to the filters. Check the filters for air leaks. Then bleed the entire system starting at the low pressure side of the pump, and moving on to the high pressure side of the pump. Finally to the injectors.

Got all the way to the injectors, bled number 3 cylinder first no change, moved on to number two and what do ya know the TANK started to sputter. Closed the injector nut back up and turned her over and she started right up.

Already been pushing snow back and keeping her running for a while just to be sure.

Not sure what caused it but it's fixed now. :starbucks:

Gonna get the nice smell of diesel off me before the misses gets home or something else will be broke. :pat:

Ed

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear you got her back in action Ed. :thumb:
Good diagnosis (getting back to basics).

Bindian

IT LIVES, IT LIVES. :applause: :beer:

Stoped by the dealer on the way home today and talked to the mechanic. We decided to go back to basics. Check the fuel flow to the filters. Check the filters for air leaks. Then bleed the entire system starting at the low pressure side of the pump, and moving on to the high pressure side of the pump. Finally to the injectors.

Got all the way to the injectors, bled number 3 cylinder first no change, moved on to number two and what do ya know the TANK started to sputter. Closed the injector nut back up and turned her over and she started right up.

Already been pushing snow back and keeping her running for a while just to be sure.

Not sure what caused it but it's fixed now. :starbucks:

Gonna get the nice smell of diesel off me before the misses gets home or something else will be broke. :pat:

Ed
Ed,:wave:
Glad to hear The Tank is bank moving white stuff. Sounds like you had better stick with you "day" job.:pat::shitHitsFan::hide:
hugs, Brandi

N

Nicahawk

Great! Doesn't it make you feel good when a problem is finally solved!!!

Ed,

Man I'm glad your tractor is fixed! We have at least two things in common. I have a 4530 and mine is called "Tank" too! Well, that's "Tank Two" to you!:yum: :yum: :yum:

I've saved this thread in my 4530 favorites just for future reference.

"TANKS" for the informative posts!