aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Welcome. and just as a note. an 1100c and an X1100c are two completely different machines. although it would be safe to assume since you just purchased a new one it is an X1100C.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Walnut1 ! :) So glad to have you here. If you use oem fluid and filters, you will have a happy machine and it will give you great performance for a long time.

Walnut1

Yes, it is a RTV-X1100C. I’m going to use it to spray in my walnut orchards. I’m going to mount a 22 foot spray boom on the front using the 2” receiver hitch. I’m tired of looking behind me with the tractor 3 point sprayer. The cab should fit down the rows for a few years until the trees get too big.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the best Forum on the net. Come back often and be sure to share your photos. We are always available to spend any extra $$$ you might have laying around for accessories you might have to have for you new RTV.

It would be wise to heed Bordercollie's advice on using OEM filters and fluids.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I read that you'll be using this in front but sooner or later you will love some mirrors. They will save your neck . :) collie

shinnery

Welcome, You may want to consider editing your profile to give us some idea where the walnut orchard is
Bryce

Walnut1

California. I’m still waiting for my 1100c, dealer said it would take 10 to 14 days to arrive. That was 11 days ago, but whose counting. It’s coming from Georgia, I believe that’s where they build them. There is a large Kubota distribution depot 15 minutes from my house in Lodi but they didn’t have any there.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
California. ... my house in Lodi ...
Howdy almost-neighbor. My apple orchard is in Sonoma County, and my home is over in the valley a little north of you. My inlaws grow almonds in your vicinity.

Walnut1

My Kubota had been “lost” in transit but arrived at the dealer today, he’s delivering it tomorrow. I’ll try to post a photo of it’s arrival.

Walnut1

I don’t know how to post a photo, but it’s shiny and clean. Smells like a new car inside and out. It’s definitely not a speed demon but I’m surprised how nicely it rides. I only put 4 miles on it so far. We’re leaving on a trip to the Midwest tomorrow morning so it will have to sit and wait for a week until I get back. I did order the hitch extender and trans guard on amazon today and need to get some seat covers.

Walnut1

I’m also surprised at the headroom in the cab. I’m 6’2” and I think I could wear Lincoln’s top hat and still fit.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
:) That's great !!! The forum awaits your experiences and add ons. It's lots of fun to watch a fellow member add to the RTV. Have a safe trip and keep us informed. (do you have mirrors yet? ( haha there I go with "help spending spending $ on the RTVs ). collie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mirrors are a necessity. I went from my RTV900 to a RTV1140. Before I added the mirrors on the 1140 I backed it out of the garage as I had the 900 for years. Cut the wheel and backed into our SUV. Duh. Not paying close enough attention. Mirrors are one of the best add ons IMHO. Amazon has them. $27 for a pair of side mirrors. $22 for a center mirror that is a suction cup. It is called a marine mirror for boats but has worked well on my UTV's for years.

Note: to add pictures used the 'go advanced' button and page down under the message box, look for the 'manage attachments' button. It will pop up a window for you to browse and select the pics you want to post.

https://www.amazon.com/ValChoose-Ad...=utv+mirrors&qid=1561127632&s=gateway&sr=8-18

https://www.amazon.com/CIPA-11050-S...on+cup+mirror&qid=1561127871&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Attachments

• UTVsideMirror.jpg
    UTVsideMirror.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 51
  • UTVsuctionCupMirror.jpg
    UTVsuctionCupMirror.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 51

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
congratulations. take it out and put a couple of hundred hours on it to get it broke in good. it should free up a little over time and then you can check all of the adjustments to get all it has to offer.