Okay... Who is the NTT Comedian???

Dougster

Old Member
Okay... Who is the Comedian??? :confused: Come on now... fess up!!! :rolleyes: This rather unusual NTT practice of sending unsolicited gifts to the dirt poor old Dougster started out so nice with folks sending Starbucks :starbucks: Gift Certificates... and then two nifty welding books and a Mahindra :starbucks: cup and yet another Starbucks :starbucks: gift certificate... but finally, the practice has turned strange and ugly! :pat:

Who the heck sent me a CD and autographed photograph of Michael Jackson??? :shock: Now this is really going way too far!!! :bangin:

Could it have something to do with Michael Jackson's favorite "buddy buddy" neighbor??? That driver of the world's only New Holland Blue Mahindra 7520 among other very large toys??? That rich Hollywood guy with the Santa Claus Beard and the brother who is a member of ZZ Top??? :mrgreen: Or could it have been a set-up????????????

Inquiring minds want... INDEED NEED... to know!!! :waiting: And the sooner the better!!! :boxing:

Dougster :starbucks:

Attachments

• Michael Jackson.jpg
    Michael Jackson.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 602

jbrumberg

Dougster watch your BP :eek:! A "gift" like that can make anyone paranoid :hide: , but I have to admit that that "fruit cake" has a worldwide following (which is another reason to live in rural areas :rolleyes: ). Hang in there. I do not suggest :starbucks: at this point in time :wink:. I will not alert the local first responders yet :wink:. I am looking at some snow events over the weekend that may keep you in :starbucks: . Hang in there- Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster watch your BP :eek:! A "gift" like that can make anyone paranoid :hide: , but I have to admit that that "fruit cake" has a worldwide following (which is another reason to live in rural areas :rolleyes: ). Hang in there. I do not suggest :starbucks: at this point in time :wink:. I will not alert the local first responders yet :wink:. I am looking at some snow events over the weekend that may keep you in :starbucks: . Hang in there- Jay
Of course, the big question is... Is that signature real??? :confused:

Maybe it is worth some REAL money! :mrgreen:

jbrumberg

You can have some :starbucks: now. I will lower your current "at risk" state :rolleyes: . Who knows this "gift" may provide untold dividends :cool: (can you do the "Moon Walk" :yum: ?). Jay :letitsnow:

irwin

Good! :thumb:

One down, about 400 to go! :eek:

I am also admitting it wasn't me.

Ya know Dougster, if someone wants to change you, maybe you could direct them to the complaint department... :oops: :hide: but only after sweet talking fails...:sorry: ..I'll stop now it's bed time..:smartass:

grenade.jpg

Well, the Mrs was going over to the neighbors awhile back, but the guy is never there anymore. So, I'm not sure what's going on.:confused: :confused: What I can say is that it sure the heck was not me. Kind of funny in a sick sort of way though.:yum: Hey, where did it get mailed from? Where is the post mark from?

Dougster

Old Member
Well, the Mrs was going over to the neighbors awhile back, but the guy is never there anymore. So, I'm not sure what's going on.:confused: :confused: What I can say is that it sure the heck was not me. Kind of funny in a sick sort of way though.:yum: Hey, where did it get mailed from? Where is the post mark from?
Now does this mean that you are officially denying responsibility??? :confused:

Believe it or not, there was no postmark. :eek: The return address on the envelope was:

Neverland Valley Ranch
Santa Barbara County, California

Now does this mean that you are officially denying responsibility??? :confused:

Believe it or not, there was no postmark. :eek: The return address on the envelope was:

Neverland Valley Ranch
Santa Barbara County, California

I swear to you that I did not send this to you. Now since there is no post mark, maaaybe somebody local put it in your mail box???

Dougster

Old Member
I swear to you that I did not send this to you. Now since there is no post mark, maaaybe somebody local put it in your mail box???
Well, if it were not you... it certainly looks like someone was trying to set you up for the fall! ;)

It was clearly mailed. The stamps were cancelled and there was a postal routing strip stuck on the envelope. Just happened that no clear postmark (date or zip code) could be made out. :rolleyes:

This could remain an NTT mystery for a long, long time. :eek:

Dougster

Old Member
I wish I could claim responsibility, but alas, even I could not come up with that one.:yum::yum:
Let's see...
It wasn't Duct :cool:
It wasn't Tim :cool:
It wasn't Brian :cool:
It wasn't The Kid :cool:

Jay didn't deny it... but what therapist would sabotage his most needy client? :rolleyes: That's just plain silly.

Could Brandi be involved in this??? Or the old Edster??? Or Paul???

Very strange... very, very strange. :( I may never know. :unhappy:

jbrumberg

Dougster:

I would not sabotage all your good work :respect: . That would be unethical. Besides I am too lazy and cheap to go through all the motions to mess with your head. You can take me off that long list :eek: . Jay :letitsnow:

PS: I am too busy with the snow dance thing and pending turdy little systems this coming weekend. I need to conjure something big up. You will be getting some snow. I have not figured out how much yet.

Brian swears he didn't do it but what about MrsMtnViewRanch?:yum: Maybe she had something to do with it.

Or maybe this is your greeting gift from the fan club:yum: :yum:

jbrumberg

An interesting concept- forum sabotage :eek: by a disgruntled spouse or GF/BF jealous for some "quality" attension from their NTT member other :yum: . Maybe I should go back to my foo-foo :starbucks: . Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
This is a good one. I wish I could claim responsibility, but it wasn't me.:yum:
Yeah, I sorta ruled you out. :rolleyes: You'd have come up with something FAR more elaborate, evil and devious! ;) Probably a beer keg hanging from the back of my plow truck!!!
Dougster: I would not sabotage all your good work :respect: . That would be unethical. Besides I am too lazy and cheap to go through all the motions to mess with your head. You can take me off that long list. Jay
Correct. I never had any doubt. As my psychological therapist, you are professionally & ethically bound to look out for my mental health... shaky as it may be at times. :)
Brian swears he didn't do it but what about MrsMtnViewRanch? Maybe she had something to do with it. Or maybe this is your greeting gift from the fan club:yum:
Mrs. Brian... heh? :confused: or Michael's fan club??? Interesting speculation...
An interesting concept- forum sabotage :eek: by a disgruntled spouse or GF/BF jealous for some "quality" attention from their NTT member other :yum: . Maybe I should go back to my foo-foo :starbucks: . Jay
So you are thinking more along the lines of an inside job? A certain GF feeling left behind or left out of the NTT fun. :confused: Yet another interesting theory...