RTV Creep Adjustment

B

bczoom

Is there a photo in Post #1 above? The first pictures I see are in post #3.
That picture is the big one in question. Nobody can see it. IE shows the box with the X. Firefox shows nothing. I e-mailed Onfoot for a copy of the picture and I'll put it in once I get it.

Oh hell yes! Got any more of her?
Just for you...

Attachments

• 0DS1.jpg
    0DS1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
T

Two Guns

Still in the dark, not seeing nothing >>>>

That Gremlin will get tired, and walk his way out of this site >>>>:shitHitsFan:

B

bczoom

Can y'all see this pic?

EDIT TO ADD: I used the IMG function to http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/....PostAttachments/00.00.02.28.30/creep-adj.JPG

creep-adj.JPG

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Strange. The picture is in Zoom's post, and clicking the link also shows it, in a new window.

XP and Firefox here.

B

bczoom

I can't see your picture in the 390 post

Rusty Anvil
What post #? 390 for me was 5 posts ago and don't know which it was...
If it's the one I think it is, that's not good for you... she's really cute.

Doc may be onto something and is working with the software vendor. Please be patient...

PS. Onfoot - once we get this straightened out, we'll get all this out of your thread so we can talk about creeps.

R

RUSTY ANVIL

i clicked on the link ande i got a firewall alert from compact tractor review

B

bczoom

I got the same at first but got around it and linked to the pic at CTR. I wonder if some aren't appearing since you may not be able to see them unless you're currently logged on at CTR as well (which I am).

R

RUSTY ANVIL

Brian,,

I can click on the 240 yanmar picture and i can see them but i still have the red X

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whoah!!!

The CTT picture has now disappeared, for me. I never was a member at CTT, don't have a login.

New theory:

CTT's site firewall resists unauthorized links and copys of its pictures. (Probably to reduce the site owner's cost. If somebody posted a link on Youtube or something he could be bankrupted by the sudden bandwidth costs.)

So after some newbie (me) has gone there a couple of times, I have used up my free chits and can no longer see the pictures. You guys who were members there probably already have your home URL on file there, so you have unlimited viewing when logged in there but can't see pix when you are coming in through this external link.

Ok, that's just theory. Who knows enough to verify it?

R

RUSTY ANVIL

Brian,

I am auto logged on in CTR......I just checked the site and i am logged in auto...

R

RUSTY ANVIL

the 240 yanmar url is a light green and i can click on it and see the pictures

R

Randu

The picture from onfoot that is in question has a different file name. creep%20adj.jpg and the ones that I can see are creep2adj.jpg. I don't know if that helps.
Randy

Last edited:

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
the 240 yanmar url is a light green and i can click on it and see the pictures
Ok that is hosted off-site on my webspace. no access restriction (cause nobody cares :D).

Can you see the girl in post 41 above? That photo is hosted on the NTT server.

And I think the troublesome ones are hosted on CTT where the problem might be a firewall inconsistently allowing/blocking access. For some of those, I saw them a couple of times then for me, they disappeared.

K

Kanook

BCzoom...nothing has changed..I can see photos (including post 41) with Chrome as browser but when I use IE8 just gives red X.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Kanook, can you see the pix linked from the green sig text below my posts?

T

Two Guns

No pictures, no girl ???? Please send me a picture of the girl.
My damn mind in going crazy knowing there is a " girl " out there and
I don't know what in the heck she looks like, or what she is doing >>>>
:respect:

For all I know, I might be missing a stripper, go-go dancer,something in that area ....
And we don't want that to happen.

Being the Saints are in the Superbowl, these coonass women are liable to do anything >>>>

T

Two Guns

Kanook, can you see the pix linked from the green sig text below my posts?

If it matters California, I can >>>
Just clicked on the '81 yawmar thingy and something popped up, and seen tractor pictures .... does that count !!!!

Now, send me a link to the girl >>>> :noevil: