I can't log on

aka ez chair

HELP!!!!!!!!! I'm "ez chair" and haven't been able to log on with my password since my e-mail address changed. Administrator can you help me? </p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Easychair!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are back. Did try to retrieve your password using easychair or ez chair or ezchair? When I changed from aol to firefox , I had had aol remember my password so long that I had forgotten it and had auto fill for my name on firefox . Well, I asked for a new password to be sent to me and it wouldn't work because firefox had "remembered me accidently typing bordercollie with 3 L's. and did auto fill for me.I didn't catch it until the 3rd try and corrected it. Worked great then. Just a thought.. Bordercollie</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
My troubles were always the CAP LOCK was on, or the Num-Lock was off ~~~~</p>

And something similar to bordercollie's problem, mine was instead of two guns, Would make the mistake of 2 guns, or two gun, and last is the best, forget to put a space inbetween, twoguns ~~~ </p>

Would drive me crazy, and then, I was out of the mood when I found the mistake.....</p>

>>>>> jamie * jamei * james * jaime * or just TWO GUNS !!!!</p>

muleman2

That is what happened to me also. Hence the muleman2 username. I could not remember my password when I got out of the hospital and was taking a bunch of meds,so I just opened a new account. Now I keep a list of all my usernames and passwords cause the mind is a fickle thing at times!</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Done. Your password is now set to the first part of your e-mail address (what it is before the @ sign).</p>

Please change it...</p>

</p>