Thank You BC

ez chair

I'm back! RTV has been very busy building a riding arena for my wife. It's hauled stone, drain pipe, loam, and sand. Lots of sand over 200 yards. I have added a roof to the RTV. Got tired of being wet! It's mud season here in Maine and the RTV shines sloggin thru it.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad you're password issue is straight and you're back. Bill - Let me know if you want yours reset or anything.</p>

We need pictures of the arena!!!</p>

muleman2

Brian: Is my original username and join date ( Muleman march 2006) still floating in cyberspace on the site? I tried contacting messick at the time but he must have been busy. Too many names and passwords anymore which is why I keep a journal now. My hard drive crashed this past december and if they were not written down I would have been lost.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="muleman2"]</p>

Brian: Is my original username and join date ( Muleman march 2006) still floating in cyberspace on the site?</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Bill - Your original ID is out there. I reset the password and e-mailed it to you. Your registration e-mail appears to be an old/obsolete one which is why you're not receiving password reset request notifications. Actually, it appears to only have 3 posts under that ID. If you want, I "may" be able to merge the ID's or delete your muleman and rename muleman2 to muleman. What's more important to you, join date or # of posts?</p>

Neil recently had a baby. Well, actually it was his wife that had the baby. Anyway, between the baby and gearing up for growing season at work, he's pretty busy and may have missed your request.</p>